Singapore Police Clearance Letter COC letter

Past Singapore Immigration denied entry to SIngapore can be effected to COC letter ?

Provide further details to understand whether it has any link to police case or not.

Hi Surya,  Thanks for reply. 

Actually, I used to work in Singapore from 2011 to 2015 May. Since then, I left my last job in May. After cancelling my EP, I had got another one month to stay in Singapore. After that, I went back to my own country in July 2015.  And, I came back to Singapore with visit visa at the end of 2015 July. At the time, I forget to take cash for show money and Immigration officer checked everything including my mobile phone,bags.  After checking all the stuffs that I brought, they told me that they don't allow me to entry to Singapore. Unfortunately, In the next day morning, they sent me back to my own country. After a few days later, I got a offer from one of the companies from Singapore. Then, the company helped me to apply EP. MOM rejected with negative message "adverse record".  I tried 2 or three time with different companies. Unfortunately, EP got rejected again and again. After one year later, I tried to contact ICA and try to appeal the case .  It took a few months to resolve the case. Finally, I received the approval letter that I can re-entry to Singapore as a visitor. Now, It has been more than 2 and half years I didn't apply work pass in Singapore.  Currently, I need the COC from Singapore. Therefore, I am worried that the adverse record might be effected to COC or not.

Kindly advice, friends..

Thanks .

You did nothing illegal, so your police clearance should not be affected.