Late Forties move to Spain

We are in our mid/late forties and wish to move from England to Spain for my wifes health.Can anyone suggest a good region as we will both still need to work?.We will need to be accessible to airport as younger children will need to come on a regular basis.We are getting staight down to learning the language so an expat area is not a priority.Thanks
Laurence

Apparently Catalunya has a good reputation for its healthcare services - or perhaps it's just the climate your wife needs.

And also Barcelona has a large expat community and easy access to UK.

Hi when we first came to Spain we lived in Torrox on the costa del sol. The average temperature is 18 degrees. We were on the beach in December. My son then 4 had really bad eczhma and asthma and within months both cleared up. My mum suffered from a bad back and joints and felt great relief.
Your near Malaga airport. There is a large english community but depends what you want there are villages surrounding that are still spanish if you know what i mean. Now is a good time to buy youll get a bargain.

regards Karen

Thanks guys for the info. Does anyone no a good place to start looking for employment?. We both have 30yrs+ sales experience inc Travel agency, estate Agency and car sales.We are cracking on with learning the language and hopefully will get our house for sale this month.