Employment to seetu kui

hi there...good evening to everybody ! I was an overseas filipino worker in the city of riyadh, kingdom of saudi arabia. i worked there as a supply & logistics manager, for a number of years. the kingdom of saudi arabia is quite peaceful. you can see anywhere, any part of the kingdom of filipino expats. even the food, housing, and other amenities of an expat is very reasonable. i would say the saudi arabia is a very peaceful country; however about living & working in papua new guinea, specifically to lae province, is it safe there to work and live in lae ?

are there bars, gigs party nightclubs exist in papua new guinea ?

and now, my last query, what is the maximum pay scale in seetu kui ? what about the company's benefits such as medical, dental, housing, food, etc. etc. ? do this company offer insurance, as part of their employees coverage ? i applied in a placement agency here in manila, philippines, as a warehouse manager in seeto kui

feel free to advise me, my friends. thank you very much ; god bless !!!

hello, have you received an offer too from seetokui? :) Well webhave the same question, currently researching about the company and the working condition. Please do let me know once you received info. thank you!

Hello guys.

Hahaha! When you get to be in SK already,  maybe you need to look for each other there.

Mukhang yout have the same interests 😄

I worked in Lae PNG for 3 years following my contract's completion. Not In skin SKbut in another company  whose business is the same as SK.

I had many SK friends. At masaya Naman sika based from our kwentuhan.

Accommodation is clean and safe. The house is furnished, usually shared by 2-3 people.  Kahit manager, may house mate/s. You need to pay your own  utilities and purchase mobile phone every loads. There is  bus service that goes from 1 accommodation to another.  Meaning Hindi ka mangangamba nag ma-late say trabaho.

Ang PNG at Hindi bansa nag pang pasyalan.  Kung trabaho ang purpose mo, carry more dun. Pero Kung ma nightlife Kang tao, Buka 3montjs pa lang at gustuhin mo na umuwi.

There is a Filipino association.  I am part of it. Naging active aKo say basketball (officer pa nga) And badminton (Babae aKo ha)

Hindi ako nag bored.  Sana kayo din
😁

hello!

thank you so much sa info. :) well, im decided to pursue din with Seeto. currently researching lang as to what I will expect when I get there. thank you so much! i really appreciate it.