Diseases

Hi. I got a new job offer from Vinpearl so I am planning to move to Nha Trang next month with my wife and 2 year old son. I have too much worries about Vietnam. According to WHO (http://www.who.int/countries/vnm/en/) there are really important subjects about health in Vietnam. Malaria, Dengue, Japanese B encephalitis, Tuberculosis, Hepatitis B, Typhoid, Zika, Chikungunya, Travellers Diarrhoea are most of them. Especially mosquito transmitted diseases are too much as well as mosquitos. What do you think about the situation. May u give advice pls. Thank you.

Hi and welcome to the forum,
Here's a thread on 'vaccination for Vietnam'. You can find several other similar discussions on the forum if you search with relevant keywords.

In short, nothing alarming here.  It's wise to stay vaccinated though. Especially Hep B.
As for mosquito borne diseases, most other countries in the region have similar problems. After all we are all in the tropical belt.
Stay vaccinated and avoid mozzie infested areas. That'll keep you safe. No worries.