Moving to Cairo

Eid Saiid
Is it easy to move to Cairo and look for a job there or it would be easier to find job and then move?

Hello Sheima,
Hope you are doing fine. I believe that it would be much easier to find a job in Cairo then move but that doesn't mean that if you moved here u wont find one. I believe with you being able to speak many languages it would be much easier for u to find a job.
Speak to me if u have any further questions :).

Hi salah
Thank you for your response!
Indeed, i am still looking for the good opportunity to move,  i hope it will be ok!
Sheima

Hello Sheima,
Tell me what job are you looking for maybe i can send you some links?!
Saleh.

Thanks salah
I m looking for hse manager pisitiin in cement plant or something related to geology or environment.

Hello Sheimaf
i think you would better try some job search engines :
olx.com
Bayt.com
wuzzuf.net
tanqeeb.com
jobzella.com
cantalop.com

Many thanks
Indeed i ve started an effzctive reaserch and applied for some vacations!

Hi,

If you are looking for a job in Egypt, you have to make sure that the company will actually sponsor your visa and apply for your work permit. Unfortunately many companies don't or can't.

You will need at least one university qualification and a professional license, plus relevant experience to demonstrate to the immigration that you are worthy  such a post.

This process will cost a company thousands of pounds. While in the past it was common for foreign expats to work while on a temporary tourist visa, this is no longer the case.

At present, you won't get more than a 3 months visa, renewable up to 6 months, if you are lucky.

Once your visa expires, you will be asked to leave.

Depending on your qualification and experience, Egypt might not be the right choice for you, if you just plan to come and search for a random job.

If you are an engineer, qualified teacher or senior manager, than you should apply for positions advertised online. In this case, you might qualify for a nice package.

I hope this helps.

Hi thanks bluelight for.your this answer!

I think you might have good chances in UAE, the Gulf Region and China.

If you are from Turkey, I would recommend any import /export company, especially those dealing with natural stone.

They will need Turkish speakers.

I hope you can help me . I am planning to relocate to egypt, processing work visa as company asked me to process it . I would like to know about the document which I need to collected from employer to process the work visa

Regards
John

Hi john
I would have been pleased to help you but i have no idea about the document required that you have asked for.
I m tunisian and also looking for opportunity to.move to egypt.

Best regards
Sheima

if you can secure work opportunity with all required work permit in Egypt before you move will be perfect

Thanks 😊

Thanks dude. Yes I am following up

wish you all the best