Cost of Furnishing a house in Hanoi ?

Considering all the taxes one has to pay even on used home items when moving to Vietnam, over and above shipping and insurance......I was wondering what would be the approx cost of furnishing a house.
The house we have zeroed in on is unfurnished. Although I do know a lot of places are furnished, we have some reasons to go for what we have found.

Any  low-mid range store where I can check cost online ?

1 BR with 2 single beds or a Queen size bed and  mattress, desk, chair, bookshelf
2. living room : 2 sofas 2 chairs coffee table and 2 side tables
3. Dining room: 6 seater dining table with 6 chairs one sideboard

thanks so much

Cannot really help with prices because they vary so much but typically, if it isn't traditional, locally made Vietnamese furniture it will already be at a premium price because it will already have had import tax etc applied.
Quality can vary greatly but we do have IKEA and the Polish equivalent (Jysk) which I'm sure you can find on Google "IKEA Hanoi"........
There are also a fair number of places and Facebook groups where you can buy second-hand goods from. Do not be tempted to import wooden furniture unless you have no intention of exporting it again - it's pretty much a one-way deal due to the high humidity unless your home country is also in a sub-tropical climate.
Just do not be tempted to buy everything you need in one go. Their are bargains to be had if you shop around and join some of the various Facebook groups.