Female expatriate driving license

Assalam ou alikum
Has any female from india or Pakistan got Saudi driving license?
If someone has any info.
Kindly update

Also how to get international driving license for female expatriate in ksa?

Ghuuvfeb wrote:

Assalam ou alikum
Has any female from india or Pakistan got Saudi driving license?
If someone has any info.
Kindly update

Also how to get international driving license for female expatriate in ksa?

Now that is a long short thing to be (Female Driving) if you ask me. The law that was passed, is yet to take effect. I also heard that Female driving will begin with "Saudis" First before expats and the driving school and license center is yet to be fully operational.

So if you considering being able to drive anytime soon in the kingdom, i did say forget it for awhile. Cause it will indeed take a lot of months in before you see yourself driving.

Lets take example of male drivers, does it makes sense if it is said male expats are not allowed to drive, no it doesn't and they are driving.
Female expats can go through the process and obtain driving license like male and there is no restriction. I posted detailed process in this blog but it was deleted by the team.

Ehtesham wrote:

Lets take example of male drivers, does it makes sense if it is said male expats are not allowed to drive, no it doesn't and they are driving.
Female expats can go through the process and obtain driving license like male and there is no restriction. I posted detailed process in this blog but it was deleted by the team.

How nice of them, why don't you repost it somewhere else.
Hopefully it helps someone

Yes kindly repost and send link Here

post again to get it deleted....sorry not posting again until I get reason of deletion from admins

Ok so i have been following the the topic "Women Driving in Saudi" outside this website for a while now. And since is today that Women are officially allowed to drive in the kingdom. I did some digging and found out at least some steps to follow to get the licence.

I still think is going to take some time before expats can even enjoy this. However articles and blogs am reading says is not. So hopping the link i share won't be deleted, you could follow it and hopefully in time get your license

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1326711/saudi-arabia

Cheers.

are there any updates concerning female expats and driving in ksa ?