Visa question

I am a Canadian citizen I have a 5 years visa for Vietnam.  I have been in Vietnam for over 5 months, but I heard that you can't stay in Vietnam longer then 6 months.  I was wonder if that is true and if so do I need to leave the Vietnam for 24 hours and then comeback?

On your VEC it states "stay up to 180 days." You can either exit Vietnam and return same day, or try and get the 6 month stamp in country.

Yeah i just check and i until july 8.  Where can I get a new stamp in Vietnam?  Thank you

Contact this woman.  https://www.facebook.com/CEO.MrsHIEU/  she is the best!

What is your VEC from, marriage or something else?

PaulTolton wrote:

Contact this woman.  https://www.facebook.com/CEO.MrsHIEU/  she is the best!

How do you know the OP is in Hanoi?

I have used them.  I have used others and this one is the best I have used.

I am in Ho Chi Minh.  I am vietnamese but lived in Canada most of my live.  I travel to vietnam often so I was able to get a 5 year visa in vietnam.

You can go to immigration in Saigon and ask them to stamp it, or do a visa run to Moc Bai. It can all be done in one day and not a great cost, the most expensive part is the Cambodian visa at 30 usd.

Check this out.

http://www.thenewtravelblog.com/moc-bai … on-saigon/

Thank you for the info.  I will try to get it stamp at immigration in Saigon.  Don't really want to leave my baby for visa run.

Greetings to you all,
I thank very much everyone who participated in this thread "Visa"
I am on 3 months multiple entry Vietnam Tourist Visa and by  July 3rd 2018 I will either renew my visa or leave Vietnam.
Please, can any one tell me where to go to get the Visa Approval Letter? Thank you
The video of the Boc Bai border run was very informative and well done, thank you.
Is Mrs Hieu (Vietnam Visa) still in business? Does she have an office in Saigon?
I am to ask all these questions, I am having issues with my Facebook Account, someone out there hacked my account and Facebook is investigating.

I thank you all for your valuable assistance and participation

Regards

Mr. Tolton, good morning,
I thank you very much for posting the link to contact Mrs. Hieu, I have couple questions:

Is Mrs Hieu (Vietnam Visa) still in business? Does she have an office in Saigon?
I am sorry to ask all these questions, I am having issues with my Facebook Account, someone out there hacked my account and Facebook is investigating.

I thank you very much for your valuable assistance and participation

Regards
Benjamin

Yesterday I called the Canadian Embassy in Ho Chi Minh to inquire about how to extend my visa.  They inform me to go to 196 nguyen thi minh khai and fill out the form to get my visa extension.  I went to the address they gave me a form to fill out and inform me I need to get the local police where I am staying at to stamp it then bring the filled-out form with my photo.  The cost would be $10.  Haven't done it yet be seem simple enough.

It is quite easy. You should have no problem. Not sure where you stay, your own place or a hotel. The police usually gave acorn for you to fill out. That I turn registers where it is you are staying. Take it to immigration and they will donthe rest. Good luck