Affordable attorney sought

I am looking to hire a licensed Costa Rican attorney for a real estate closing and title registration.  Please share your referrals of lawyers you have worked and who are trustworthy as well as competently experienced.

PM Me I have the BESt affordable Attorney in  He is in Heredia..and I have known and completed many sales transactions for me over 20 years I sold lots etc and he is the best after using cheating lawyers over 29 years of living here .I would not put his name out here I would hate him to get too busy to do my things haha..I guess depends on where you live but no problem if not too far he uses messengers for recording papers etc...

holisticdoc wrote:

I am looking to hire a licensed Costa Rican attorney for a real estate closing and title registration.  Please share your referrals of lawyers you have worked and who are trustworthy as well as competently experienced.

In what part of the country are you needing the attorney?

- Expat Dave

Yes, what part of the country. It is best to get one in the part of the country where you are buying or considering buying, imho.

Hi there, I am an attorney myself and I do mainly real estate transactions...guess We could chat, right?  Shoot me a private message. Cheers.

pebs wrote:

PM Me I have the BESt affordable Attorney in  He is in Heredia..and I have known and completed many sales transactions for me over 20 years I sold lots etc and he is the best after using cheating lawyers over 29 years of living here .I would not put his name out here I would hate him to get too busy to do my things haha..I guess depends on where you live but no problem if not too far he uses messengers for recording papers etc...

On 2nd thought PEBS, I'll pass. Many have said they have "the best" kept secret this or that.  If he or she is so good... there would be no reason to keep him or her a secret.

holisticdoc wrote:
pebs wrote:

On 2nd thought PEBS, I'll pass. Many have said they have "the best" kept secret this or that.  If he or she is so good... there would be no reason to keep him or her a secret.

A reason people like to keep their favorite attorney, massuer, etc. secret is sometimes that they don't want him to get so busy they will then have trouble getting an appointment.
In my case there was a masseur I used - more like a acupressurist - for pain management and once he got popular with all the gringos his prices went up 50%.
I have noted that often Ticos who become the "go to" guy for gringos often charge the highest prices.

Recently went to the implant dentist who is most popular with gringos around here to get a quote. She was $500-$1000 more for the same work, as other dentists. I'm going to a less popular Tico.
[But just for clarification the cheaper implants aren't always the best. There are varying qualities of the actual implants and also varying qualities of service, so you have to take all that into consideration.]

so true SamRamon..I guess it is BEST never to recommend ANYONE..especially to those Gringos such as that one...who are UNGRATEFUL  or suspicious for doing so Grrrrrrrrr

I Like LINDA help people out of kindness NOT for commissions as many do...just for your information

Your opinions like your secrets are yours alone. I prefer honesty and transparency in business dealings.

It would seem to me that if you have a "response" to a poster's question and you are unwilling to give asked for information but still seem inclined to respond to the original posters question without helping him/her it would be prudent to not say anything.  Much simpler for the person asking the question.

I have used three or four lawyers here to date.   Two well known firms in San Jose, a single lawyer in San Jose and one in Guanacaste.   All three in San Jose are very competent.  This single , is most economical and like one other, specializes in real estate.   Her name is F***.  ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Much appreciated!