I want to settle in hungary.

Hii

I want to settle in hungary from india. I am a medical professional. Please suggest how to get permanent residency or work permit in hungary.

Regards

Vikas

vikas88 wrote:

Hii

I want to settle in hungary from india. I am a medical professional. Please suggest how to get permanent residency or work permit in hungary.

Regards

Vikas

We get a lot of posts here and no-one provides any detail.  How does anyone know anything about you if you do not say.

Can you be more specific about your plans?

Do you speak Hungarian or another language like German?  Have you got any money?  What kind of medical professional?  Where is your degree from?  Why do you want to come here and not somewhere else?

It is like getting blood out of a stone sometimes Mr Fluffy2560  :D or you're meant to reead their minds.

SimCityAT wrote:

It is like getting blood out of a stone sometimes Mr Fluffy2560  :D or you're meant to reead their minds.

I think if some posters haven't got the wherewithal to put forward any kind of cogent request explaining the basics, then they do not even deserve an answer.  I mean, Google has zillions of pieces of information.  Blinking Google it or search the forum.  Just randomly asking forum lurkers like us into doing research on their behalf is just taking the piss.  More than half of them don't even know speaking Hungarian would be a rather basic skill needed to work here.  Just chancers really.  Universities demand language skills as part of the training. I'd expect many Hungarian medical professionals these days  need at least English and most likely German as foreign languages.

vikas88 wrote:

Please suggest how to get permanent residency or work permit in hungary.

You need a work visa. See the sticky post: "What Visa" for more info on what visa you need. Then contact potential employers in your skill set to see if they are willing to provide you with this type of visa. Or hire a headhunter. Or look at job sites. Or hire an immigration attorney. Etc.

You could go to the Hungarian embassy in India . They probably have a lot of information and more accurate on what you need and what you should expect.