An advice for all seeking visas, permis etc

Finally finishing paperwork and hoping to get residence permit pretty soon.
Internet is full of useful infos about these topic, but there are many that are outdated or simply wrong. Experts on this site are very helpful, but if you really want to work on something completely reliable - go to Primaria, go to local immigration office or go to Romanian embassy in your country. Cannot emphasize enough how important is go get information directly from the people who will decide about your request, because every county, every municipality and every clerk works differently. I struggled hard to get some documents I never needed, barely managed to get on time some I never heard about before, so.... you or your fiancee should really pick up the phone and call, or go there personally.
I want to specially mention  that all the people I met so far in Immigration office are very professional, efficient and helpful.

But also know that even this may not be perfect. Three different visits to the local immigration offices earned me three slightly different answers on exactly what I would need to get my Permis.
And the officer in charge of those matters in Chicago said it would be smooth sailing to retire to Romania to simply register at the police station. He never mentioned the required work/volunteer contract.
Better to have more documents than you need than to have them require documents difficult to produce on the spur of the moment thousands of miles away.
Glad your situation worked out well.
By the way, What documents had you never heard of before?

Do you  have  to pay  a lot if you go out of country every 90 days to renew your visa?

You can't do that "90 days in, leave for a day and come back" thing anymore. Everything is computerized now. You'll be flagged. If you want to ping-pong back and forth it's "90 days in, 90 days out." I don't think the grief is worth it unless you have patient girlfriends (boyfriends) in multiple places and the extra money for two domiciles.

Though the EU has passed a new law that seems to require more people to have visas in hand before coming, the shakeout is not clear yet. As it stands now Americans still don't need a Visa for a 90 day stay.
As far as buying a camper I should say that your Romanian friends should have a handle on that. But buying a camper for once-a-year summer stays seems odd unless your friends are willing to take responsibility for it for the other nine months.

hello! i am fhaye! i have romanian boyfriend and i am planningto visit romania next month! i am currently living in dubai, with residence visa. anyone here has a knowledge how many days the romanian consulate in dubai to release a visa for me? i already have the requirements that i need! thanksss

Typically, a visa takes anywhere from 2 days to 15 days to process in the Romania Embassy/Consulate depending on the consulate and whether you choose to "rush" your visa application.

thanks for info. for sure ill rush it! i do have the appointment on 16 but i moved on 23 of september as i need to renew passport in philippines. im planning to flu romania on 25th or maximum till 30 of september, do u think i can get it in one week? willing pay extra to rush thanksss