Native Germans in Hanoi for Language Practice?

Hi all,

I'm beginning my first aggressive attempts at learning a foreign language. I'm living in Hanoi now and am starting on Vietnamese. I am immersed so I can walk up to any stranger who isn't busy to practice.

But I have also decided to learn German as well. From research, two languages at once takes longer, but is very possible if they are not similar languages. I've decided to put my main focus on Vietnamese but will be taking an hour a day to start German as a secondary language.

Are there any native speakers living in or around Hanoi? If so, I would love to become friends! I am teaching English here, so in return I can give free pronunciation lessons if you have any interest in removing your accent while speaking English. I've noticed the German accent is very difficult to remove. I don't need lessons, just someone willing to speak to me in German sometimes and correct me when I'm wrong.

Please feel free to message me!

Hi there,

a native german guy here, if you like to practise then give me a buzz and perhaps we can work something out that works for you,

have a great weekend.
Henry