Full time maid available

Our fantastic maid/housekeeper/nanny/cook is looking for a new job as we are leaving bahrain. she requires sponsorship and is looking for a salary range of 140-160Bd, she would be best suited to a family with children. If interested email [email protected] or post a reply here.

* NB she also requires accommodation

Hi and welcome on board melbmum!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the jobs section of Manama classifieds.

Regards
Armand

Hello, we are an American family with 3 little kids looking for a nanny/maid. We would be very interested in organizing an interview.

My e mail is [email protected]

Thank you very much,

Laura

Hi,
We are living in Sharjah from last 18 years UAE.
Looking for full time english speaking housemaid,can takecare for all.
if interested please give me call at 0097150-1775057
or email at:[email protected]
Thanks in advance
Umar sarakaev

Armand wrote:

Hi and welcome on board !

I would suggest you to post an advert in the jobs section of Manama classifieds.

Regards
Armand

I am TALEB BASRY live in SAUDIA ARABIA (K.S.A) In Jubail city. I am an Engineer in well reputed industry(SAFCO) Company. I am married person & I have one daughter ,She is 4 years old. My wife is in GOVT. Job

I want to HOUSEMAID which is take care of my daughter & My Home That's all.
If you have any housemaid which is having a this Features: Should be Young , Energetic & knows Basic English .

Please Send me full “CV” with photograph for her.
Note: My SIDE visa & everything is ready.  That means I have already  completed my side job, if you tell me I well come in your country for receiving.

If you any query regarding this matter pl do not be hesitated.

Thanks & Regards
Taleb Basry
Mob:00966565346724
[email protected]

taleb, u live in sudia or bahrain?

melbmum wrote:

Our fantastic maid/housekeeper/nanny/cook is looking for a new job as we are leaving bahrain. she requires sponsorship and is looking for a salary range of 140-160Bd, she would be best suited to a family with children. If interested email [email protected] or post a reply here.

I am in Dammam and need a house keeper send me your contact
[email protected]

[Moderated: Post your advert in the Housemaid jobs in Manama.]

Closed