Hello From the UK

Hi my name is Sharon and I am an ex teacher who left the profession early. My husband and I have been visiting Malta since 1984 and now visit 3 times a year. Once our youngest child has finished university we will be looking to make the move to Malta semi permanent by living there 9 months of the year and potentially permanently.
I am currently an administrator but would happily return to teaching part time if there was an opportunity in Malta in the future, but feel this might be difficult to do as I don't speak Maltese.
I enjoy the Arts and I especially love the theatre which I go to at least twice a week here in the UK.
We are considering taking a long lease on a property so we can pop back and forth to Malta over the next few years rather than have to worry about booking holidays all the time.
Anyway its lovely to join this group and hope it will be useful for preparing to make the move
Best
Sharon

Welcome to the Forum, as regards teaching you may be ok with not speaking Maltese as a lot of lessons are in English.