what type of visa i should apply for ?

My partner for almost 2 years now invited me to pay a visit to him in Sweden this coming September. However, i dont know what type of visa i should apply for which would give me a bigger chance of being approved. We got engaged last december and got married just recently. About the length of time spent together, my now husband had paid a visit to me three times already and its always for a month each visit. What visa should i get since he doesnt want me to start processing my transferring of last name yet as it would take time especially with my ids. I work in the government by the way and he said to just work on it after my visit. He’s suggesting to apply for either tourist or a fiancée visa.Please help. Thank you

If you're only planning to stay in Sweden for 90 days or less, you apply for a Schengen Visa. You can check the link below for further information

https://www.migrationsverket.se/English … iends.html

New topic