Question

hello i am new here please i have a question , i am tunisian and my wife is english we are married and we know each other for 10 months now , she is on disability (PIP,ESA and sever disability allowance) we met all requirements but just we have a doubt on the period which is 10 months ... any help would be appreciated to know if the period is enough to apply for spouse visa

T.I.A

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Your wife has asked this question already; the Government website requires you to meet this:

You must be able to prove one of the following:

UKGov website wrote:

1.    you're in a civil partnership or marriage that's recognised in the UK
2.    you've been living together in a relationship for at least 2 years when you apply
3.    you are a fiancé, fiancée or proposed civil partner and will marry or enter into a civil partnership in the UK within 6 months of arriving.

Assuming your marriage is recognised in the UK, it seems you meet condition 1 (you only need to meet one of them).  Her disability does not make any difference to this qualification requirement, so my advice would be to check that you meet the rest of the requirements and if so, submit your application and see how you get on.

I wish you the best of luck in your journey.

Cynic
Expat Team

ok thank you a lot