Any ways to stay in Singapore without a job?


I cannot pass my probation and my S Pass will be canceled soon. Are there any ways so that I can stay in Singapore at least 2 -3 months to search for and other jobs?

Please help =((

Maximum you can stay 30 days after the pass cancelled. Then you have to go back to your country then stay there at least 1 week before you could return again then get another 30 days visa. In this way, you can stay 2 months. Good luck

Note: Don’t tell the immigration officer that you are coming here to search a job. You have to give some other rationale.

New topic