Looking for a job

Forward-thinking operations executive with a passion for making companies the best they can be. Talented and hardworking individual with more than 15 + years of experience overseeing staff, budgets, and daily operations at large and small businesses in FMCG, Manufacturing and Hotel industry, currently looking for a job in any company or in a busy hotel. I intend to bring on board my knowledge in FMCG and hospitality industry gained from Local and Abroad training and practical exposure. With my hard work and pleasant personality, coupled with skills in providing the best  service such as Sales and Marketing campaigns and  Stock Control, Handling Material, Quality, and Project Management, Logistics, Transport, Distribution, I am confident that I will deliver world class service without compromising on quality and professionalism. Dependable and organized team player with the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently, and making critical decisions during challenges. Adaptable and transformed leader with  ability to work independently.

Adverts are not allowed on the open forums but you're welcome to place a free advert in the "Jobs" section.

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/seychelles/

Closed