Looking for someone I met

Hi. This a one of few attempts to get in touch with a girl I met last saturday(23.04). I met her in Gjøvik at a place called Chaplin. The day after I was going to add her on facebook, but I couldn't remember her name =/ All I know is that she lives in Oslo, works at a kindergarden and she was born in 1984. I would really like to meet her again, but I didn't ask for her number. Does anyone in Oslo know her? If someone here do, please tell her Arild says hi and that he is wondering if she's coming to Gjøvik sometime soon. Thanks.

Hi Arild,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope other members will be able to help you and you will find her very soon.

Wish you good luck.

arild_h wrote:

Hi. This a one of few attempts to get in touch with a girl I met last saturday(23.04). I met her in Gjøvik at a place called Chaplin. The day after I was going to add her on facebook, but I couldn't remember her name =/ All I know is that she lives in Oslo, works at a kindergarden and she was born in 1984. I would really like to meet her again, but I didn't ask for her number. Does anyone in Oslo know her? If someone here do, please tell her Arild says hi and that he is wondering if she's coming to Gjøvik sometime soon. Thanks.

This has got to be one of the most ambitious posts of all time. Good luck mister.

hi
I want arild My friend long time.

Good luck man!!!!

I am happy you are my friend