My Future Aspirations

Hi all, I am Abby I am a 58 year old youngster. i am currently involved in Business in the UK and a Managing Director. I have extensive business  experience in Retail and the Renewables sector. But my main ambition is to move to Vietnam. I would love to teach Business English and also general english in schools, Corporate  and language centres. i have completed my TEFL and i have just signed don to do an extra 180 hours of extra study to help me teach. I am looking for someone who requires help in this field. Anybody who knows anybody who can make my dream a reality then please get in touch.
I live near London I have three dogs and my now place in the countryside. I love reading and learning. I love football and golf. I cook as i am a trained Indian chef and i make my own recipes. So thanks for your time and i am glad i joined the forum

Just look for English teachers under  employment. You will find many jobs there.

Hi Abby !

Whereabouts in Vietnam are you looking to relocate too ?

Hi Abby, Loved you message.  I live in Las Vegas, so I don't suppose we will be meeting soon.  However, I too have a TEFL and am planning to visit Vietnam in November to see if I want to live there.  I am 72 and also hope to teach English there.  I am going to explore Ho Chi Minh City, as well as Nha Trang.  Perhaps I will see you there.  Tom

Hi a youngster:),

There are two prestige companies recruiting foreign teachers are: iev.edu.vn and iesc.edu.vn

Also a facebook group named “Saigon Teachers” where you can see many ads about “Teachers Wanted”

You are having the advantages of holding a UK passport because schools here prefer UK passport holder.

After teaching for a period of time, you will have chances to expand your networking and have many more chances of teaching path.

If you need for further information, can message me, I am happy to help - said a local :)

Good luck.

Regards,
Ni

Hi
I would love to meet up let me know when. I am teaching in Spain in July then will be back over to Vietnam in  August. I should be over again in November so lets catch up

Hi
Would love to be in HCM but i have looked at the North around Hanoi. Not really fussed its the start i need then i can change if required

Hello again.  There is a lot of traffic in this forum.  If you are willing, we can exchange email addresses.  Mine is ***.  Look forward to hearing from you. Tom

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

@tphilosopher2

It is unsafe to post any contact details on the open forum. Please use the message system for this.