Group from Mainland looking to help after Maria Disaster

Hello all.

I have a friend in the States that is coming for 4 days with a small church group  These ladies are looking for a project where they can help somebody or a family with painting, cleaning or whatever need they may have after Maria.
Please let me know if anybody knows of a project or family in need and I can give you her contact info.They are coming on July 2nd to the 7th...
I appreciate your responses and the ability to help somebody in need.

We have been working with groups in Lares since November. It's a 21/2 hour drive but they still have families with no electricity or roofs who need help. We also have a group home in Caguas that could use help. They can contact us if they like.

Please let us know  what area of puerto  rico they are looking  to help in

There is a bio earthship school being built in aguada.  Most of the materials are are recycled from thw island.  Tires, bottles, cans etc. This is substainable design, and wull hold up in all weather conditions.  If interested please let me know and i can give you a contact number or connect you to them though facebook

Hello,

They are going to be staying in Condado area hotel... Since they are not from here and a group of 6 women...I believe they would be looking in the metro area or not too far from that.  But, I can give you here phone number and contact if you like and you can reach out to her (Jill) directly.  Just message me please to give you here info.

Many thanks.

Please send me your name and contact info.. .Or you can contact her directly (Jill) (203) 522-1179

Thank you for any leads they can be of service with!

Lynn

Great... what number can she reach you at and your name?
Thanks

Yes, please send me the information to pass to her... thank you!

Remember to use private message when passing email, phone numbers and other contact information.

sandrarduncan wrote:

There is a bio earthship school being built in aguada.  Most of the materials are are recycled from thw island.  Tires, bottles, cans etc. This is substainable design, and wull hold up in all weather conditions.  If interested please let me know and i can give you a contact number or connect you to them though facebook

What an awesome idea to use these products!  I'd love to know more information, Sandra.

Schuttzie wrote:
sandrarduncan wrote:

What an awesome idea to use these products!  I'd love to know more information, Sandra.

Hopefully it meets the construction standards, as a public building it will need to meet all liabilities and government requirements for a school.

Hi Rey,

Not on here much... was trying to help a group in Mainland... I removed myself and asked her to connect directly.
How do you do Private message on here?
Thanks

Its all being build accordingly.   Better then the standards that are required here. With the mayors blessings

Journeyandbeyond wrote:

Hi Rey,

Not on here much... was trying to help a group in Mainland... I removed myself and asked her to connect directly.
How do you do Private message on here?
Thanks

Easies is to click on their icon or name on a post, that will take you to their profile, at the profile click on send message. from then on look at the envelope icon and click on it when it shows messages.

Hello
I volunteered in PR (Barranquitas) for a few weeks in March with a great organization All hands and hearts😁
Highly recommend it !!

Great... thank you for your service and I will pass the info on to the group coming