Marketing jobs in Hanoi

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me. I'm looking for a marketing position in Hanoi but unfortunately I don't know much about the job market in Hanoi.

I have over five years experience at marketing manager level. I'm currently temping as an English teacher I'm Hanoi but would like to move back to the corporate world.

Other than websites like Vietnamworks does anybody what other ways I can get a job?

I'm fairy new to to Vietnam so please forgive my ignorance. Many thanks in advance.

How is your fluency in Vietnamese?  Do you think it is reasonable to expect to be paid to market to a nation who's language you do not speak?  Do you think that it is reasonable to supervise those who do?  You yourself stated that you are "fairly new to Vietnam" yet you propose that your skills have value when your cultural understanding, which would be essential to marketing, is certainly limited.

How much chance would a Vietnamese have in marketing in the UK if they didn't speak English and had only been in the country for less than a year?

Adam.zane wrote:

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me. I'm looking for a marketing position in Hanoi but unfortunately I don't know much about the job market in Hanoi.

I have over five years experience at marketing manager level. I'm currently temping as an English teacher I'm Hanoi but would like to move back to the corporate world.

Other than websites like Vietnamworks does anybody what other ways I can get a job?

I'm fairy new to to Vietnam so please forgive my ignorance. Many thanks in advance.

As @THIGV said, without sufficient knowledge of the local culture and a reasonable competency in Vietnamese language, it's difficult to find the kind of job you are after.
You can send your profile to these HR Headhunters and see if you can get any response from any of them.
Good luck!