1 year multiple entry visa

where i have to apply for 1 year multiple entry visa for my baby. please tell me the procedure.

Hi,

I am not sure where you got this information from, but that it not possible, could you please explain your situation further? we are not very clear about your query.

T&R

Now i have family visa as per the old 250 basic , new rule i can't add my new baby because i don't have 400 bd . so what i have to do now only solution i have to bring baby with multiple entry visa right?

For a multiple entry visa or indeed any visit visa, you have to apply when the person is out of the country.  Also they are limited to a stay for a certain number of days after which they have to exit and re-enter.  And they don't get a CPR. So not sure how that will work for you.

Dear Friends

Can any one suggest how to apply for one year multi entry visit visa for parents and the procedures involved for the same.

Thanks
Senthilkumar

The only likelihood to get a multiple entry 1 year visit visa for older people is through the sponsored visa route.  Get it through a company or agents that offer the same.  They will guide you on the process.

Where can I find a agent to assist with a visa for my wife to be able to join me. My employer will not sponsor her. We are US citizens.

Look on Facebook. Many agents advertising services. Better way is to ask around your circle for reputable sources.

@XTang

I gave birth to my baby in Bahrain  and my husband and me we are working in same company but they don't spons  is there's other way that I can get visa for my baby

Unfortunately no.