Best season to move to the United Arab Emirates

Hello,

Many expats choose to move to the United Arab Emirates at a specific time of the year, and we invite you to share some tips about the best seasons to move to the country.

What is the best season/time of the year to move to the United Arab Emirates, and why?

How do rent prices fluctuate based on the different seasons?

Is there a change in the job market depending on the seasons, such as job availability?

Are there any seasonal festivals or cultural events that would allow you to learn about the country?

What are the times of year to avoid for expatriation to the United Arab Emirates?

During which season did you move? How did it go?

Thank you for sharing your experience,

Priscilla

from october to march... coz its "winter" ( not coz it snows) .. its just cold... its nice to roam around to familiarize yourself to the city. .. which is what i did on my days off on my first few months here. ( i came to dubai last week of sept. 2017.)
In the summer usually around april to september its soooo hot outside you wouldnt want to go out unless its necessary.
Rent.. i heard it goes up... and impossible to go down. I dont know about this coz i live in an accommodation provided by the hospital.
Dubai has a lot of great places to see and enjoy.
Goodluck guys! ☺️

Dubai I don't think is seasonal do far as moving on and job is concerned. Housing cost  is always on the higher side and it all depends on your luck how u settle In. Food cost is constant through out the year. Yes for tourism oct- March is preferred as the climate is soothing this time and one can go places like desert safari or dine out.  I don't advice anyone to look for any particular month to settle in . If you have a job and have plans come and settle asap.

I find the clash of different backgrounds fascinating. Specially when it comes to food :)

Job seeker