KING HAMMAD MEDICAL UNIVERSITY BAHRAIN

I got an offer for consultant from KHMU, but they told me that they won't offer me family visa of my husband but they will try to arrange resident permit for my two kids......but initially they have to come on visit visa and then they will try to convert their visit visa to resident permit. Further more, no air tickets for kids and no annual tickets on leave even for myself. I will get only 2 tickets i.e; from start of contract and at the end of contract.
hospital will not provide accommodation that means i have to arrange that too.....how is it possible for a female doctor to work from 8am to 4pm (with kids) and then search for home on rent as well.???

All this looks like a rubbish company policy to me.....can anyone guide me regarding this?

Just my opinion (and we all have our own opinions, got it) this is what I would call a bad contract offer...look elsewhere.

you are right.....they just offered a handsome salary and did not mentioned even about the insurance of employee....which is the very basic requirement and need of any employee and organization as well.....

This looks like just a normal "local" contract - i.e. without any expat perks. Most people in this world have one like this!

Find activities and meet other expats

OR