Immigration Remarks in my Visa Application Final

Hi,
my name is Muhammad Imran. i am Managing Director in my company. i am Getting MD Visa under my company from last 4 years. this year i put 10,000.00 salary. my visa approved.
but this time when i apply my dependent i can see the immigration remarks Final. i call in ESD office they said no more visa for you under this company.
i am the main person who is running this company i invested all the money. and doing business. how they can do like this. so far my new approval is valid for until Aug 2019.
i dont know i can get new Renewal in 2019 or not. any one can help me in this matter. now i planning to increase my salary like 15000.00 for next year.

The usual background to this sort of decision is that the company should have done skill transfer. Suggesting your input is not really required (the skills are available among the Malaysian workforce). But you can still be an investor in the company (which does not require you to hold an EP)

Hello GRAVITAS I saw your all the answer are very helpful here. I m expecting your help with this question also.

Pls Need help!!
     I had applied security guard job in Malaysia. Nearly after two months with regular follow up, I got the message with screen shot mentioned that (Biodata  screening application status approved i.e on 24 may 2018). What does it mean stage 1 completed or not yet started? When I asked them how long more time will take to get the visa they had told few weeks but still no any updates . So , my question is what does means Biodata screening application status approved and from here now how long more time take to get the final visa? 

Answer will be very helpful to me and very appreciate.... thanks.

What does mean by “Biodata screening application complete”??? After this how long more time take to get the visa??? Tnx

Have you done your medical yet?

2 and half months before Medical , eye scanning , finger print was done in my country.

Sounds like the message confirms the results of medical, scanning and finger print has been approved you are at Step 6 http://www.fwcms.com.my/biomedical.html

Next step is payment by employer for levy and VDR
http://www.fwcms.com.my/system-features.html

Once the VDR approval is issued you will be able to collect it in home country before travelling to Malaysia

Its Hari Raya holiday now and delays will have occurred during Ramadan. Difficult to say much longer as now it depends on the employer.

Thank you very much GRAVITAS for your help and guidance really appreciated. Cheers...