Is there anyone who lived/is living in Eskisehir/Turkey?

Hello everyone! By the end of July, 2018 I will be moving to Turkey. I have heard that Eskisehir is a nice place to live but I have never been there. I am ok with 4 seasons and having some cold months. My only concern is this city's approach to foreigners. I am not religious and I cannot live in a repressed environment where there is bigotry etc. I was able to find very few blogs/articles and people claim that this place is modern. I really need an insider's input or someone who has recently lived there. I will appreciate any information. Thanks

Eskişehir is the most liberal city in Turkey. Very safe (12th in the world), great weather, nightlife, cheap prices because of all the students. A great choice.

Hello. Are you here in Eskişehir. İ have just registered to this site. İ am an English teacher and looking for new friends.
Would you like to meet up with me?

Why are you linking religion to repression to bigotry? It sound like a good example of bigotry at its best!

Hi this is an old post but regardless I would like to rekindle the topic and connect with other expats in Eskisehir
Thanks