Information

hello to Allx.
i want to know when someone have romanian 1 year RC card after geting marriage with romanian girl. after getting card we are going to anny other contry and apply RC card from there mean in belgium then if i get belgium card and after 1 year when romanin card is expire we can  renew of again romanian card for 5 year then they refuse them . kindly inform me correct information if anybody know i am confused someone told me we can't apply other nationality when i apply then in romania my record shown annd then romanian immigration refuse my 5 year RC card ? i m asian 

Please, there is no need to put your whole post in BOLD script, the use of BOLD is to highlight words or the odd sentence. What you have written makes it unreadable thus you are very unlikely to get a response.

SimCityAT
Expat Team

Hi Nasir and welcome to the Forum.

I agree with SimCity, your post is very hard to understand.

If I have this correctly, you are a Pakistani citizen who either is already married to, or is going to marry a Romanian citizen in Romania, then apply for a Romanian residence card based on that marriage.  The rest of it is very confusing; perhaps it would be simpler if you just tell us what your ultimate aim of all this is.

Sorry I haven't helped much.

Cynic
Expat Team