Want to exit from Malaysia without getting blacklist for 5 years

Hello friends
I came here in Malaysia on 1 august 2017 on MSC/Mdec visa . I entered MALAYSIA on single entry with my approval given by company but my agent didn't complete my permit sticker process so I just joined job at normal company almost I completed 10 months in Malaysia
I want to exit now but it will be problem for getting blacklist for 5 years ..So is there any way to exit without getting blacklist

Well if you had a valid Mdec visa approval letter and VDR from Malaysian consulate then you were legal up to that point.

I think if you leave the country within the 12 month validity of the EP you were promised you may escape deportation. You will need to show all paperwork to back yp your case.

I think the behaviour of the employer is strange but a common job scam is exactly what has happened to you.

I suspect you have no income tax number as an EP is required to get one. So the company has probably deducted tax and kept it.

A swift airport departure might work but it will be at the discretion of the immigration officer you encounter.

Thanks gravitas