Math tutoring? (Algebra 1, functions, polynomials)

Hello! I'm graduating from Finnish high school but I'm now living in Kuwait and I have some online courses I need help with. Obviously math is a universal language so if you speak English, that's fine, I can translate any exercises if needed. I mostly need help with the numbers anyway.

Unfortunately I cannot pay huge amounts for help, but tell me how much is your KD/hour and send me a message! I would prefer studying in my house but cafe or library is also fine.

Call me *** kuwait

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

@xxNoel, Please have a look at the ads posted in the classifieds. If you can't find any ad that suit your needs, you might want to drop your own advert.

- Extra teaching in Kuwait

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello,

I am a tutor who teaches for CBSE and ICSE students. I stay in Mangaf. I can certainly help you with your exams. I need to know more details from you about the specific chapters to be covered.

I would prefer taking the tuition at my place i.e at home. If interested kindly contact me we can discuss further.