FOR HR /RECRUITERS: I SEARCH WORK IN FOOTWEAR.

Hi I am Josefina from Chile. I have been in Italy for almost a year studying bespoke shoemaking in STEFANO BEMER, I am trained footwear designer LONDON COLLEGE OF FASHION, but I prefer technical jobs, also a job in pattern cutting would be fascinating. I prefer mens shoes, but I am also open to womens.

I will go back to Chile in June 2018, to apply for a new visa (it has to be from home), to study 4 months in Milan, a technical course in ARS SUTORIA, that would allow me to work in factories as-well as small businesses. I will be available from January (Maybe end of December).

I need to establish myself somewhere. I am free to relocate and I am not afraid of being in different cultures, were I don't speak the language. I want a job in the E.U/Schengen areas, or the UK. The best options for me would be Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria, Hungary. For their traditional styles. Or Denmark, Holland, etc.
It is very difficult to apply for work from Chile, at the end of the world. Skype interviews are not thhe same as face to face and also for me to have a look of the installations, etc. I also can not afford tickets  from Chile to Italy/Schengen, back and forth.

I am a serious person at work and I will do my best to help you achieve your goals. I speak English and Spanish. Ask me for my cv at *** or contact me on ***. Please no stalkers, just real interested H.R or bosses.

Sincerely,
Josefina

THANKS
:)

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Josefina, welcome to the forum.

Feel free to drop an advert in the Jobs in Italy section, you can also create your cv for better visibility.

All the very best,
Bhavna

:)  Thank you Bhavna! I will work on the cv as soon as I have a little spare time, sincerely,
Josefina.