MASTER DEGREE CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION

Hello everyone!

I am currently very confused with a visa problem that I am facing. But to make sure it is clear, I would like to tell the whole story.

I am an Indonesian who is currently enrolled in a foreign private university in Malaysia.

in Dec 2016, I am accepted into a Postgraduate Diploma Programme in AAA. Upon entering, I feel that the course is not suitable with my interest, so I transferred to different program, which is Postgraduate Diploma in BBB. The transfer happened in 2016 itself.

by the end of 2017, I finished all the PG Diploma courses and intended to transfer to Master Course. In this case, I was required to do a visa transfer (which I found to be very very expensive, because I had to do all over again and I was very upset to know this). I was supposed to do the transfer in December/January itself, but since I could not afford the visa fee which cost me around 3000 RM, I was unable to pay until end of this month. In between these months, I have submitted and finished my masters' degree thesis, and I was declared Passed.

Just now I received a news that most probably immigration will reject my VAL because of the late submission. So I am thinking of the worst scenario here. Which is leaving the country before my visa expires in the second week of June 2018. But, by then, I will receive a Master degree certificate in July, however, under PG Diploma visa, since the visa is not transferred.

1. My question is, is it true that the Ministry of Education will reject the attestation of my degree certificate because I receive master degree certificate while my visa is under PG Diploma?

2. And if the request for attestation is rejected, can I ask for some kind of confirmation letter from my university so that the relevant department (ministry of education or whichever) will attest my degree certificate later on?

3. And if VAL is rejected, is there any hope for the appeal so that the visa can be successfully transferred? Has anyone ever experienced this?

I hope anyone can help me answer this because honestly it is very confusing to me. Thank you.

Perhaps ask here: https://connect.emgs.com.my/