Evisa for my mother

Hi we have applied for evisa for my mother multiple entry 90days visa but got rejected when asked for information that we can apply only for one month visa
My doubt is 1month visa how many times we can extend and for his many days
Pls reply soon we booked ticket
Tia

Usually they allow for two extensions on family visit eNOC.  If you have a strong PRO or connections, you can extend it for much more after that.

Noobjection from

The evisa for family visit is called eNOC - if you look at the print out, it says that on top.  As its an NOC for her to be granted visa on arrival.  This is a sponsored visa by a company on which extensions are generally easy and you can get them twice.

The run of the mill evisa from the evisa site can only be extended in increments of 15 days but that depends on nationality, purpose of visit etc.

But we are applying online
S that possible we can get that noc after bringing her to bahrain by applying online n getting noc during extension of visit
Sorry for bothering just a doubt

No.  That visa is applied for by a company through their online evisa system or on paper.  That is why it's called a sponsored visa.

From what you have said, you are applying for an un-sponsored visa.  As I said, this one is not easy to get for older people and not that easy to extend either.

Then can we apply from any agencies cos office they are charging more

Agencies will not charge you any less and most will only do business visas.

Thank u very much  ☺

Hello sir,
I applied for a multiple entry evisa for my mother last month twice! But both the times the application got rejected! First time it was a surname issue but second when we applied we applied correctly but this time again it got rejected! I mailed them in the given mail id but within how many days can I expect a reply?
Pls guide me I desperately need my mother this month for my medical assistance

Hello sir,
Also I have another doubt! In my mom visa the surname column is empty but when I applied I filled it accordingly by separating the names under given name and family name! Could that be an issue for rejection? Pls guide me

If it has been rejected, then there is no point in emailing.  They won't do anything.

And for older people like parents, unsponsored visa i.e. evisa rejections are quite common.  The best approach is to go for a sponsored visit visa through your company.

Hello sir,
Thank u for ur reply! Well the real scenario is this my mom's visa didn't get rejected! I received a mail which said that the visa cannot be completed online! When asked for the reason they asked me to submit hotel registration copy which is weird! Coz in the rules it was given that either hotel reservation or cpr reader can be submitted? For how many days hotel reservation and y this new amendment? Pls guide me

I have known many who have submitted their CPR extract and visa was approved there is no need for a hotel reservation. I would recommend you approach them personally (visit NPRA), i have heard from many people that if you visit them with all the documents you uploaded they may consider.

Note: You need to be very patient with them and do not raise your voice, also heard if you argue the visa will never get processed.

other option as XTang mentioned, you can apply through your employer (sponsored visit visa)

T&R

Thank u so much! I better try what u said! Hope it works