Call cetre for visa appointment at French Embassy of Mauritius

Dear Expats,
I would appriciate your kind assistance in order to manage to get hold of call cetre of French Embassy of Mauritius. Mysterious number is 303 10 10 required to call on land line only.
Only by this number you can make your rendez vous at Embassy to drop off your visa documents. However to reach this number seems impossible.
Calling from mobile - calls restricted.
Calling from Company (where I'm employed) - number says it doesn't exsist
Calling from Home regular phone - the dialed exchaged code is not valid.
I came there but they can't make the appointment on spot.
Did someone of you face similar problem? Appriciate for suggestions for solving this matter.
With many thanks
Nadia

Hi Nadia

I'd called the French embassy for queries regarding Schengen Visa, and they were forthcoming on +230-20 20 100. They had mentioned 20 20 158 for further visa related queries. Although, my travel plan didn't materialise (and hence, never went ahead with the appointment), you can try giving either of these numbers a ring, and explaining yourself the issue in getting through 3031010!  Guess they should be helpful.

Note: was informed during my inquiry phase that the appointments were available at-least after 2/ 2.5 weeks as they are typically booked well-in-advance !

regards
J T

Dear JT,
Thank you for reply. 2020100 & 2020158 I've called already, and they are not very helpful, as when you say you need not only inquiry but an appointment, they send you to 303 10 10. When you explain the difficulties, they just say all is working, just call. At the end, it's closed circle with no result. And at this stage I'm quiet desperate. Anyway thank you for advise.

Oops.. that's insensitive on them !!

Last try for an appointment: admin-etrangers.port-louis-amba[at]diplomatie.gouv.fr

Hope the dead-lock is resolved soon for you! Will update if i come across something more helpful.  Good luck !

regards
J T

Thank you dear, I wrote them on Friday on same adress, so far no anwer. Well, I'm optimist and believe solution can be find somehow. When I find one, I will do update here)