Pinching Motorcyclist

Today me and my friend were walking on the street (both of us are female and this was during the day) she was walking closest to the street. This random guy motorcyclist came up behind her on his bike and pinched her arm hard and drove off. Does anyone know why he did this? Has this happened to anyone before? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'd say he liked you but didn't know what to do so he pinched.
Kinda cute in a childish way :)

djorzgul wrote:

I'd say he liked you but didn't know what to do so he pinched.
Kinda cute in a childish way :)

I would also be tempted to say he liked the lady, but I would also say he's very likely to be a nutter, possibly a pervert of whatever sort.

he was trying to distract u whilst his buddy on your other side stole ur phone/ bag/ bag but he obviously missed or didnt get the chance.

count yourself lucky.

I'm afraid it was kind of sexual harassment or like Thaiger said it was a set-up for a snatch, fortunately you both were safe.

Thaiger wrote:

he was trying to distract u whilst his buddy on your other side stole ur phone/ bag/ bag but he obviously missed or didnt get the chance.

count yourself lucky.

That's possible. I had a team try something like that on me in KL, but they went for the selfie idea.
I kept my hands in my pockets so they failed in epic fashion.

It's depend on how does he look like. If he looks cool, handsome and ride a nice motorbike then It could be as djorzgul said. otherwise, It would be like Thaiger's thoughts. :))). Anw, never seen that kind of thing before. : ))

Money belt, a wallet round your neck... I had an Indian woman in traditional dress grab my plastic bag at LAX. Folks might try anything!