EP Application Status Stages

Hi All,

My employer submitted my EP application last week (first time EP). The application status on MOM website says "Pending inputs from vetting agencies. Expected outcome is 2 months from the Date of Application."

I was just curious, what are the typical application status stages shown on MOM website?
Is "Pending inputs from vetting agencies" still a preliminary stage?

From what I saw on other threads, the stage is like this:
Pending > Pending inputs from vetting agencies > Approved
Is that correct?

We have informed in this forum many times that go through the earlier threads, you can get your answers. Spend sometime to go through the earlier discussions. Good luck

pending -> approved or rejected

My application status WAS "Pending inputs from vetting agencies. Expected outcome is 2 months from the Date of Application." yesterday.

This morning, it was changed to "We need inputs from other agencies to process this application. In most instances, the outcome will be available in 4 weeks' time. Some cases may take longer."

I have read through the forums and didn't find anything like this before. I asked the immigration law firm who submitted my case, they said that my application was selected for "in-depth" review because I'm Indonesian citizen (I am Indonesian passport holder, but has legally lived in the US for the past 3 years).

Can someone shed some light what usually happen at this stage? Anyone has experienced this?

I just check a new post on another thread. Looks like someone also has the same status as mine...

Yes, I have already responded to that message. Please check that thread. Good luck

Thanks, surya2k! :)

macosxlover wrote:

My application status WAS "Pending inputs from vetting agencies. Expected outcome is 2 months from the Date of Application." yesterday.

This morning, it was changed to "We need inputs from other agencies to process this application. In most instances, the outcome will be available in 4 weeks' time. Some cases may take longer."

I have read through the forums and didn't find anything like this before. I asked the immigration law firm who submitted my case, they said that my application was selected for "in-depth" review because I'm Indonesian citizen (I am Indonesian passport holder, but has legally lived in the US for the past 3 years).

Can someone shed some light what usually happen at this stage? Anyone has experienced this?

Hi, @macosxlover, I got same status for my renewal EP, what that's mean?
how about your EP currently?

Dear all

Anyone has been or on EP process at this time ? Kindly help my EP status is “we need inputs from other agencies to process this application. In most instances the outcome will be available in 4 weeks time , some case may take longer “

Kindly adviSe how Long if your EP got that message ? Thank you

I has same issues like your EP , and how it is ? Approved or not . Kindly advise how Long the process of got same above message

How are you going to relate your case with others? It says pending response from the other agencies. So, it completely depends on the responses from those agencies. Each case is different to others. Good luck