Expat in Mahmutlar/Alanya

HI, everyone;

nice to know you all. I'm Chinese living in Mahmutlar/Alanya/Antalya. Anyone wishing to know anything about a new expat Alanya, can ask me about it. I have this experience.

Hi feilucy,

This is very kind, we really appreciate it.  :cool::top: 
Maybe you can tell us more about the everyday life in Mahmutlar/Alanya/Antalya ?

Feel free to create new threads and share your expat experience with us.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Alanya mahmutlar çok güzel bir yer . Denize kumsal otel ne ararsan var.

Nasıl gidiyor Alanyada Tatil.

Hello Konyadesign,

You are required to write in English on the anglophone forum so that members can fully understand you.

Feel free to post again in english.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

I am looking for a furnished apartment in a complex with secure door entrance (fab) that open only to residents. Do we have something like that in your Alanya?

@FredCanadian >for accommodation search, please post your ad in the housing in Alanya section. Good luck

Thank you.
I appreciate it.

@feilucy Hi, feilucy!!!

The website doesn't allow writing Chinese??? Are there many Chinese compatriots in Alanya? Is there safe for us Chinese? And how to choose between apartment or villa?

Hello Transcendist,

Welcome to Expat.com1f601.svg

Please note that this thread is old and has been inactive since 2018.

I invite you to introduce yourself here > New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023 and tell us how we can be helpful.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Transcendist Alanya is very very safe in my view, English is fine and so is German (and Turkish obviously).

I have to say apart from Chinese and Korean tourists I have not seen Chinese residents so far.

As far as I am concerned (but I am Dutch) Chinese are more then welcome (especially the kitchen is great). More people should appreciate that in my view (just a side remark)

Just wondering how you end up in Alanya (Turkey is great, but pluses minuses everywhere)