Can I get PCC from consulate and apostilled it?

Hi,
I will be applying tourist visa for Brazil , by the god grace if I receive my visa I am worried about police clearance certificate, because I am married to Brazilian and I'll be applying for permanent visa in Brazil, so if I come to Brazil with PCC and the immigration officer see in the passport there will be seal showing PCC received, by this will have a clear idea of my intention? What should I do?

I have asked for 28 days validity of the visa, if I can obtain PCC from consulate general of India in sao Paulo , does consulate Apostille PCC? If no how can I get it apostilled ? And if yes how many days it takes to get PCC from consulate and to Apostille it.

Thanks in advance.

Vida

Since you are still in India you might want to check with the Brazilian consulate there to see what requirements are needed to apply. You may not need to get a tourist visa.

Jim

Dear Jim,

I need help , I want answers to some questions,

My visa has been rejected twice in 2016 & 2017.

Yesterday I went with my Br wife to the consulate with all the documents and marriage certificate,
They registered my marriage and gave a other marriage certificate of consulate, and said that my tourist visa will be ready by next day , we requested them as we live very far away from the consulate, just to confirm we asked if I'll receive my visa this time, two person were working there they both said "yes definitely , it's confirm that you will receive visa tomorrow".
But now when we went back to collect visa ,they  are saying as my visa got rejected twice they need to write to someone in Brazil and have to reason why they rejected visa before and  why they want to give visa now, and if this authority agrees and says ,yes you can give visa they said they will give.

I don't understand what's going on.
Is this true that consulate need authorization from Brazil to issue visa?

Dear Jim,

I need help , I want answers to some questions,

My visa has been rejected twice in 2016 & 2017.

Yesterday I went with my Br wife to the consulate with all the documents and marriage certificate,
They registered my marriage and gave a other marriage certificate of consulate, and said that my tourist visa will be ready by next day , we requested them as we live very far away from the consulate, just to confirm we asked if I'll receive my visa this time, two person were working there they both said "yes definitely , it's confirm that you will receive visa tomorrow".
But now when we went back to collect visa ,they  are saying as my visa got rejected twice they need to write to someone in Brazil and have to reason why they rejected visa before and  why they want to give visa now, and if this authority agrees and says ,yes you can give visa they said they will give.

I don't understand what's going on.
Is this true that consulate need authorization from Brazil to issue visa?

Vida

Immigration in Brazil is the one who approves the visa.  The consulate people take care o the paperwork. If you get rejected again, I suggest applying for Permanency where you are. You are legally married so it might be easier.

Jim

Dear Jim
If the immigration in Brazil is responsible for the approval or rejection of visa then when my visa was rejected twice my wife called to itamarty in Brasilia to want help about to get me visa and then immigration officer from Brasilia didn't know why my visa got rejected , they sent emails to know the reason from consulate general of Brazil in India, then consultate replied to their email saying that first time rejected because I didn't clarify my real motive of going Brazil, second time when we got married they said the marriage is done just after the rejection of first visa and this marriage is of convenience, and I have other reasons to enter Brazil that they also don't know what.

Then how can you say that approval is from Brazil?

Vida

I am not here to argue with you. It is very difficult for someone from India to get a visa. Unless it has changed The decision to approve or reject a visa is done in Brasilla.

Jim

I agree with Jim, we tell you what we know and the advice we have on a topic. This forum is free information and it doesn't help if you shoot the messenger if you don't hear what you like.

With two denials already, it is going to be very difficult for you. The decisions are most likely a combination of both the consulate and Brasilia...the ultimate decision is here in Brasilia. I would assume that a consulte has some discretion to make decisions on its own, but as soon as its revealed that you have been denied twice before it gets sent to Brasilia.

I know a few Brazilians who have been denied entry to the USA. I've looked through their paperwork and reasons given (if given) for denial isn't always accurate. In your case it seems that the reasons given have raised the eyebrows of many at the consulate and based on their suspicions the recommendations to deny have been upheld by the final decision makers here in Brasilia.

My suggestion is to wait it out and prove the marriage is a real one and not one of convenience. I would sit back and wait another year and then try again. I know this is not the advice or recommendation you want, but its the best one you will get from this forum.