Aliens

There was a fleet of alien spaceships over Bali last
week. Anyone else see that ?

Nothing here ... but I don't drink arak.

Bugger ! I took a photo of them but couldn't upload it to the forum.
I couldn't find how to cancel the post so I wiped the text of subject and
message using "edit". I guess that didn't work.
But while you're there can you explain how to get a photo on the forum ?
I should say my photos are stored only on my laptop as JPG files.

I'd be grateful, Fred.

Billy

Upload to Flickr or whatever, then post the link.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipM114oZkLE1_FT_IKz98pxL69Ov9gNqKMmwd6nERoCslhIuXeZPgwwj32LrOB71qA?key=M1JfbDJ1ejJSU0tRMll6MDE1V1QyUEIxc3FMcEZB

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3mlB69dfQ7PhzAR43https://photos.app.goo.gl/3mlB69dfQ7PhzAR43

The photo I'm trying to place on the forum is nonsense.
Just my excuse to attempt to send a picture. Haven't got
it yet.

[img]P1020549.JPG[/img]

I've seen it. Odd to say the least

[img]photos.google.com[/img]

:lol: Yeah. Right! Smoking pot is illegal here.  :joking::huh:
Just kidding. I'm not accusing you of anything.. except pretending to have seen alien space craft.  :)

tlantzakis wrote:

:lol: Yeah. Right! Smoking pot is illegal here.  :joking::huh:
Just kidding. I'm not accusing you of anything.. except pretending to have seen alien space craft.  :)

There is a photo ... but maybe cameras have been known to smoke pot .. or photos can be misinterpreted if you're on pot. :D

Gosh! I'd love to see the photo, sceptic though I am  :cool:
But I think that alien space ships belong to the same phenomenal category as orbs AKA dust specs  :idontagree:
Theo

Copy the link and open it in a new tab, then in appears

Fred wrote:

Copy the link and open it in a new tab, then in appears

Got it. Nice photo of UFO/ whatever they are. I like it  :up:
Theo

Nice formation but, if they are spacecraft, why would they travel in such a group?
After much thought, prayer, and no booze, I'm going with room lightning reflected on the window.
Short of anything else, the press would have been full of such a story and, since they're so clear, a million people, even Australian drunks, would have seen them.
Now to recheck the date of the OP, making sure it wasn't 1 April.

If you look really closely those alien spaceships were made by Philips....well perhaps not necessarily Philips but definitely a window reflection of down lights in an office.

OMG - Bali is being invaded by extra- terrestrial light bulbs.

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

I've been reluctant to speak of this because I'm under a gag order from the TNI and the USAF…but what the heck…why not speak up?   :/

Yes, they arrived over Ubud, Bali at about 2:30 AM, and while two of the craft remained hovering overhead, one actually landed in our compound near the Ayung River.   :o

I happened to be awake, so what the heck, even though that was a rude hour to come calling…they had polite offerings of coffee, sugar and sweet cookies, so I decided to spend a little time with our ET guests.   :top:

As anyone who has lived on Bali for a long time will attest, paranormal events are almost commonplace here…so much so that one's traditional lines of reality and fantasy become blurred.   :huh:

Upon departure, they promised, “we'll be back” so I asked if they could bring some Romulan Ale on their next visit.   :)

Romulan Ale

Just out of interest, you didn't partake of any last night by any chance - Just wondering

Nope...and if I got any Romulan Ale, I'd sell it for a fortune before drinking the profits!   :D

Shill88 wrote:

If you look really closely those alien spaceships were made by Philips....well perhaps not necessarily Philips but definitely a window reflection of down lights in an office.

This is really the result of the reflection of an office glass window. Very inspiring for photography enthusiasts