Information

Does anyone know a place, office or department other than police federal in sp that I can file a complaint about my RNE process. I do have a problem, when PF vist my house no one was there to attend to them because I live in a condo house and everyone was at work on the time of the vist and for that my process has be on halt . I have been to PF to recitify the issue and give my reasons why I and my wife was not at home. But up till now the process is on the same unit  when i check the PF site. The process has taken almost a year since i applied. Is there any solution or advice to my case as to how I can get my process running fast to get my RNE in the best possible way. Thanks...

Hi, Uzman
The short answer to your question is "no".  It's their country, and they make the rules.  Oh, if you have evidence of a legal violation on their part, in theory I'm sure that there's an appeals process, but that's an absolute last resort, since it will mark you as a troublemaker, and you'll carry that badge indefinitely.
What I'd do in your place is go to the Federal Police with a Brazilian, a native Portuguese speaker, do a lot of smiling and nodding, and have your "spokesperson" do all the talking and say, "Uzman's RNE process seems to be stalled.  What can we do to get it moving again?"  No further explanations, unless they request them, just continued variations of the same question with everyone you talk to.  If you run into a stone wall, the next question, still smiling and nodding, is "Is there another office we should be talking to?"  Don't get impatient or frustrated if this takes a couple of hours:  in your situation, the longer they talk to you, the better the probable outcome.  And, if they request an action on your part, commit to it, and do it.
If this doesn't work, the only other suggestion I have is to find a lawyer who handles immigration matters, and put it in his/her hands.

Thank you @abthree.. I do appreciate it

Uzman jalloh wrote:

Thank you @abthree.. I do appreciate it

Good luck!  I hope that it works out for you, and that if anyone has a better suggestion to offer, they'll chime in with it.  We're here to help each other.

Hello Uzman. PF stopped doing home visits for the RNE more than one year ago. Are you sure your case is about a missed visit?

Yes. It's was stated in the letter like this ( Face às diligências procedidas pelo Departamento de Polícia Federal, INDEFIRO o presente pedido tendo em vista que o estrangeiro não foi localizado no endereço fornecido nos autos, restando prejudicada a instrução )

That says that your application was rejected, not put on hold:  you may need to start the whole process over again.  :(

Still, I would try doing what I suggested above.  In addition to all your papers, make sure you have proof of address with you.

I will