Finding a job in NZ on holiday

Hello All.. My self Ali Samah from Republic of maldives.. planning to come new zealand to find a job and attend interviews in hospitlaity industry.. what are the probabilities?

It largely depends on the position you are seeking. I wouldnt get my hopes up too high though for the hospitality sector. NZ has a huge pool of local workers skilled in hospitality and tourism. It is more than likely that you would need to meet the requirements on the skills shortages list held by immigration. You will need great patience too. When you come over... you will see why.

i work in a front line .. As a receptionist and administration.. so do u think its beave enough to ho and find job in new zealand?

job is categorise as ANZSCO Level 4? any chances?

Can you speak other languages? Do you have any other skills? It would be very hard to secure a position with just admin and reception skills. Immigration will not give you a work visa based solely on those talents. You might be able to get a working holiday visa if you are young enough and NZ has an agreement with your country.

But as per i know if they dont find any new zealanders there are chances?? so what so u think i should do .. give up going to nz to find a job ??

They will find Kiwis. Job opportunity shortages with lots of workers for those sectors. Tourism and hospitality courses are very very popular here. Tourism is our main industry followed by farming. Dont give up hope though just be a bit creative with the skills you do have. Could they be used in another industry on the skills shortages list (www.immigration.govt.nz ). Could you use your skills to develop a business opportunity with Kiwis that have a low startup cost ~ if you employ Kiwis... you will get more points for immigration, even if those jobs are just commission based right now.

What do u think the best option fot me? search jobs while im herw or visit there to fins those jobs? i can try for medical administration ?? whata ur advice?

We do have a shortage of medical receptionists. Www.seek.co.nz ... you can look on here. I would try to deepen the connection to NZ by promoting Maldives in NZ as well. May be go on the immigration website and checkout which industries have shortages and how tou could meet those opportunities.

i am applying and working on ..but if i get a job there on holiday do i need tl renter to nz again?

You would need to check your country's agreement  with NZ.

Remember to make sure you have a working visa. Though NZ is pretty lenient, they will be unforgiving if locals make complaints about workers without visas.

i mean find a job and apply for work visa on holiday does it works??