Scammers - Women be Aware and Warned

West African scammers are back in Vietnam force. Particularly in Pham Ngu Lao. 

Recently I've noticed them in a particular cafe there that shows movies. What's concerning to me though is that on a few occasions members of the group have been with innocent looking Vietnamese Girls.

Certainly there is a chance that whole situation may be innocent.  However there are victims everywhere from these scammers, and I want to share the below.

Warning to Vietnamese Girls !!

Read this

http://www.saigon-gpdaily.com.vn/Law/2011/4/91792/

and watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osz3sICZ … re=related

Welcome on Expat.com HunterS :)

Thanks for sharing... The video is really interesting. Nice documentary.

Thanks- Just  disturbing to think that i was maybe seeing this sort of this happening and not being able to warn those girls i saw them with these men. Hopefully this post might help get the message out.

Actually the video  is from a Crime Watch TV program in Singapore. It warns the public of such matters... but just as relevant here in Vietnam. Obviously some people just get sucked into it situations like this.

Anyway until the Government does something about this again, as they did in 2009,  just warn people to avoid situations like this.

I should also mention that I meant Pham Ngu Lao in Ho Chi Minh City ( Not Hanoi). Maybe they are else where too.  There is a particular cafe that they hang out at and take their  "dates" to.

Sadly these scams happen all throughout the world these days. Not always naive young women either, but mostly.

Most of the time they are set up to get caught so the big boys can walk through undisturbed.

On the positive side, it could all be completely innocent :-/

Thanks HunterS. Nice to see your post and hope this message shall be conveyed to all girls in Vietnam and around the world in general.

As you said, scammers are always with innocent looking girls. And usually, those girls are from other provinces, coming to HCMC to work with little hope to change their lives. They may not have access or not get used to update social info on news, TV or websites. Can say they lack of knowledge/understanding on how dangerous such scammers are. Thats sad and that is the rationale of bad things rolling on and on.

my opinion is your post is more dangerous than them...

u re right to inform people that this can happen...

but you see black people with vietnamese girls, then black guys are dangerous and vietnamese girls are innocent...do you know any of them? how can u say that? just looking at their faces??

this kind of judgments has brought terrible things in history, creating racism and hatred between people...ending with people attacking and killing black people for no reason, like in eastern europe or Russia...

i think people should be careful about who they make friends with, no matter if they are black or vietnamese...

i heard stories of girls u take home in Malaysia or Vietnam, then they put pill on your drink, u fall asleep and they leave with all your money...should i stop meeting malaysian and vietnamese girls because of that?

please inform people about facts, but dont link that to nationality or colour of the people, like this stupid video is doing...

Lua Dinh, u re right some of these girls come to town hoping for a better life, and some of these guys come to another country for the same reason, they just want to study and have a better life like everybody wants, bad guys are everywhere, with every nationality and every skin color...

every day when i m walking or taking motorbike in Hanoi, vietnamese people (women and men) propose me to have massage and "boomboom"...who knows what can I happen to me if I accept, HIV? stolen money? being attacked? Hunter, why dont u warn people about that??

Nassim_from_Paris wrote:

but you see black people with vietnamese girls, then black guys are dangerous and vietnamese girls are innocent...do you know any of them? how can u say that? just looking at their faces??

this kind of judgments has brought terrible things in history, creating racism and hatred between people...ending with people attacking and killing black people for no reason, like in eastern europe or Russia...

word.

xpression wrote:
Nassim_from_Paris wrote:

word.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this.You are right,we need not judge people from the wrong doings of others from the place where they came from.Lets just be fair.Not all blacks are trouble makers, drug pushers and scammers,not all Asians are poor and not all white people are honest and smart.We have different people in this world,with different values.I used to doubt people around but my man change it.He said :Put your trust in people.If they break that trust, its their problem not yours but always be alert and careful.I dont want to judge people by its color or religion because I dont want them to judge me for where I came from and from what they see from the outside appearance.[/b]after all we are equal.[/b]

Wow... how can a topic drop into big generalizations so fast!!   People complaining about racism and judgement are actually the ones bringing it up into the topic.  First Nassim bring up the generalization " black guys are dangerous" how dare you say this. why you assume HunterS is talking about black people... he did not say this. It is you making this assumption isn't it??. 

Then Annawang say "Not all blacks are trouble makers, drug pushers and scammers,not all Asians are poor and not all white people are honest and smart." What a amazing statement AnnaWang! I was expecting next you say not all humans are men, not all birds can fly.

How we get so off topic.  Why you start to bring these generalizations. You both miss the point maybe and think about yourself instead. Both of your post are more dangerous because you get people thinking about these generalizations just by writing those words here. Do you both even live in Vietnman?? How many times you go to Pham Ngu Lua area?? You ever ask the local people about what is happening there? If you did you would know.

Anyone who lives in Saigon knows about the criminal people in Pham ngu lau and if you spend some time there you can see who these people are, and what they do.  Sometimes you got to use some common sense. I have seen these group  of people (not all, so please don't generalize again and call me a racist) and heard them speaking on the phone in English) sometimes you can just tell if a person is bad by there movement, habits and what they are saying, what they are doing.  Most people can. Some people are just plain naive and not notice anything, (and sometime greedy and want to believe lies).  If the problem becomes so serious because of the high concerntration of illegal activity in a community, the goverment will put out warning video, news reports, and sometime need to deport everyone of a certain community because it is too diffult to say who is good out of the majority that are bad (in certain situations - don't generalise please). And if that is what  law enforcement solution is, as it did with Nigerian nationals in 2009 then so be it. Even now the Nigerian Official say that some (not all please) of their crime people come back to Vietnam on false passport.  Google it!

Hunters, Thanks for this useful infor..
However I think Vietnamese Girls are intelligent enough to be not deceived as the girl in the video clip, :):)

Thanks HunterS for sharing this. There are bad people preying on weaknesses of others everywhere. And awareness is certainly positive in avoiding these situation. Fortunately most people are honest and most people can spot a scam. That said greed and love cloud people's sensibility often. If not then scams just wouldn't work.

I remember when I received my first Nigerian scam letter.(actually it was a fax) it said someting like some king had millions of dollars and needed help to get it out and in return would share it with me. I didn't fall for it and have seen many of these since. What amazes me is that these letter still fool people today.

Like PTran says, you can usually tell by the whole situation using common sense whether or not a person is dodgy or not, trust your instinct.

@Nassim. You are so defensive. I wonder if you are a internet dating scammer feeling threatened or just having a case of temporary narrow thinking.

@Annawang. You forgot to mention not all Phillipino's are amazingly talented singers :-)

@PTran and Sticky Rice:

One side : HunterS, just created a profile, sends this post and disappears...no introduction, no identity, no pic, no fact, no proof...by the way, to the moderator of the website, i thought it was mandatory to introduce oneself's before posting here...

Other side : myself, with a record on this website, picture, name , identity, quite a lot of posts on various subjects, i bear all what I can say here...

west africans = black, if u dont know that, then go back to school or google a bit...

HunterS posted two links :

- one talking about a nigerian being jailed for drug trafficking, with his vietnamese wife as accomplice...why focus on the nigerian guy and not on the vietnamese wife?? she got married with this guy, will u tell me she is an innocent lady manipulated by a bad west african guy?
who do we see on the picture? black guy...does it come from HunterS or myself? do u see the vietnamese woman somewhere???

- second is a video who shows a black guy (will u tell me u didnt notice he was black and that i focus on skin color???)
manipulating an innocent asian girl...why do they need to create a fake video? why dont they use real facts?

i guess both of u have never been target of discrimination, that s why u cant understand what s happening here, but if u were a muslim or a black guy, u would understand how you would feel when you see all the bullshit they show on TV about your community...

u dont know what happens to them in some other countries just because of this kind of posts, or stupid TV shows just intended to scare people and increase their audience...google about russia, eastern europe and black people, there they cant go outside at night or they will be beaten to death by certain kind of people who followed their "instinct"...

for your information, i ve been raised in a french suburb with many people from west africa, i ve stayed for a while in Malaysia and more recently to Vietnam...then i may be able to know more than you about them, as people here just know by rumor or by what they read on newspapers and see on TV...
if u hear every day that crimes have been committed by Nigerians, u will end up linking Nigerian nationality with crime, and as Nigerian are blacks, and as most people are not able to recognise a black from another, their brain will end up linking black skin color to crime...that's how things happen...

you all say it happens in a specific district and everybody knows about that...then what is vietnamese police doing?
why dont they just go there, track the bad guys and put them into jail? if they are stupid enough to always to go the same cafe, it will be very easy to get them, no?

did u read this sentence from HunterS : "Certainly there is a chance that whole situation may be innocent."
there is a basic principle in justice, a man is innocent until proved guilty, then if u dont know 100%, just close your mouth...

@Sticky Rice : if u really mean i can be an internet scammer, it shows how weak your instinct can be and how strong your ignorance is. I am actually very defensive because it is a very sensitive subject, who should not be introduced in such a light manner...

Hi Nassim, sorry for you getting upset and angry with everyone. I was just wondering why you get so defensive and make a joke- not serious. I apologize for you not understanding this.

Actually I don't understand the relevance of the first half of your last post either. But thats ok i dont need to or want any explanation..

It sounds like your opinion is that no one should warn others about crime in a way that profiles the criminals so that other innocent people that fit that profile aren't wrongly viewed. I understand your point. (my philipino friend always gets accused of being able to sing well when people find out she is philipino...but she can't and this upsets her) That's ok. But I don't think Hunter made that "fake" video or wrote that news article, so picking on him might be a bit pointless.

But look on the positive side,  Maybe there is an opportunity for you to change things that you feel so strongly about by writing a complaint letter to the veitnamese newspaper and TV station in Singapore. Because it's true, you are right, it could equally have been the Vietnamese lady who was bad and corrupted her Nigerian husband into being a drug courier and the press just bias.. Maybe you can flag all those youtube videos about nigerian scammer so that youtube takes them down...im not sure how that works. Anyway I hope you can find a way to resolve your issues and become a happy man and not need to argue anymore. All the best to you!

...there is actually more than one thing u didnt understand in my post...never mind...i just share my point of view here...some can understand, other cant...media's aim is not to inform, newspapers's aim is to sell paper, tv's aim is to sell advertisement's space...some people just absorb the information they get, some others try to have a critical eye on it...i have freedom of speech, i just use it, i dont care if people dont agree with it or are not able to understand it...

just one question : how will u feel if I write a post asking foreigners to be suspicious about vietnamese, based on my impressions and on a link to a newspaper article talking about criminal activity by vietnamese citizens?

to conclude : i dont disagree with the fact of warning people for their safety, but it should be done in a proper way. i dont see any real fact or proof here, just assumptions, out-of-topic article, and TV purpose-made video...

@PTran : I actually googled "nigerian scammers vietnam" and here is one of the first articles I found, u actually had a great idea by suggesting me to do so, as this is a very good description of the situation not taking any party :

Times of Hostility

Vietnam is readjusting to an influx of foreigners. In 2007 the country saw 3.6 million overseas visitors enter the country, a 3.7% increase on the previous year. And with scores of English teachers and businessmen relocating here every year, these numbers show no sign of letting up. But one question remains. Are locals extending a warm welcome to every new face?

Recent arrivals certainly feel so. English backpacker Alex Dorey, who has been in Saigon five days, is commendable of his treatment. “I've had a great time here the past couple of days, the locals have treated me very well and I'm enjoying it” he says. Newly-arrived English teacher Ryan Davis positions himself similarly. “I felt welcome from the very moment I arrived” he adds. Such a hospitable reputation bodes Vietnam well, foretelling a future that is seemingly bright. But is it reality? Or just the opinion of two white faces?

For a certain minority of visitors Vietnam is growing only in hostility rather than warmth.

A Different Story

“We're being treated savagely” says Aaron Ewedafe, a 24-year-old Nigerian footballer and native of the Nigerian capital Lagos, hanging out on the corner of Pham Ngu Lao. Aaron is here drinking with friends, enjoying an evening away from the brutality of a hard days training. “The locals look at us with disgust” he adds while swigging the remnants of his VND5,000 beer.

What a professional footballer is doing drinking beer is beside the point, for Aaron it is an act of escapism, a chance to forget just how difficult the life of a Nigerian in Vietnam can be. “It's tough, my friends can't ever come and see me” he says.

In February of this year the Government of Vietnam embarked on a serious crackdown on Nigerians following a wave of anti-social and criminal activities reportedly being perpetrated by Nigerian immigrants. Later that month the Government placed a blanket ban on all Nigerian visitors attempting to enter the country. “The government is being very unfair. We can't set up businesses, find accommodation, we can't do anything” Aaron and his friends say. But their cries remain dubious. Is there truly no smoke without fire?

Accusations In late February, according to a Ministry of Foreign Affairs official in Nigerian's second biggest city Abuja, the Vietnamese authorities met with the Nigerian Ambassador in Hanoi to protest over what they consider the unbecoming attitude of Nigerians. According to the official, Vietnamese authorities also announced plans to deport scores of Nigerians already in detention over a diverse range of criminal acts.

What the ‘con me le's' (as the Vietnamese call them) have apparently been up to range from petty to very serious crimes. Among reports of robbery, identity fraud and black bank note scams are far more serious crimes that involve allegations of drug pedaling, prostitution, sexual assault and more.

The Vietnamese media has been no stranger to reporting these issues. English language newspaper Thanh Nhien claimed to have uncovered a Nigerian-run sex-ring promising to make women happy in exchange for money in late January, while the Vietnamese press has circulated regular reports of Nigerian scams on Vietnamese locals.

“When people publicize these things in the media they forget” says Soloman Lar, a Nigerian accountant living in Phu My Hung. “The media is tarnishing the reputation of Nigerians, and we are facing greater hostility from the Vietnamese people”.

How Times Have Changed

For long-term residents this rise in hostility can be traced backward. “Politically, socially and otherwise I have noticed a lot of changes in Vietnam since coming here in 2006. When I first came Vietnam was still developing with lots of foreigners searching for jobs and the Vietnamese were very accommodating and friendly” says Lar.

But the reasons why Nigerians have relocated to a country that is so far removed, both culturally and geographically, to their West African home remains largely ominous. Lar tells me he wound up here by coincidence missing a flight to Malaysia, while another businessman, Somuadina Emmanuel, told me he was invited by a friend. To the Vietnamese such reasoning may also appear unconvincing and only fuel the level of antagonism.

For most, it appears, it is the promise of jobs that is the cause for uproot, with most realizing upon arrival that their options are in fact severely limited. Lagos based newspaper ThisDay, sought to hold Nigerians back by referring to Vietnam earlier this year as a “supposed economic Eldorado” where there are “hardly any rewarding jobs”.

But as the number of Nigerians continues to swell in the downtown areas, such warnings seem to have come too late. According to Aaron most of these men hanging around the backpacker area were once footballers tempted to Vietnam by managers in 2006/07 only to be dumped for Brazilian players and released from their contracts. “What these men do now I don't know” he says.

To the media and the Vietnamese authorities however, the answer to this question is obvious. These Nigerians are now unemployed and dabbling in crime.

and then read this one about black and foreign expats in Russia :

Living with race hate in Russia

note that vietnamese students are also targeted there...

so, do u really want Vietnam to become like that?

Sadly it's the world we live in PROPAGANDA no one mentions middle aged white men travelling to asia looking for underaged sex only ethnics or "coloured" people get their reputations tarnished by the media.

@annawang why did the generalisation for white people was the only positive one?i find that offensive.

so how should they adress the situation?

Nassim_from_Paris wrote:

...there is actually more than one thing u didnt understand in my post...never mind...i just share my point of view here...some can understand, other cant...media's aim is not to inform, newspapers's aim is to sell paper, tv's aim is to sell advertisement's space...some people just absorb the information they get, some others try to have a critical eye on it...i have freedom of speech, i just use it, i dont care if people dont agree with it or are not able to understand it...

just one question : how will u feel if I write a post asking foreigners to be suspicious about vietnamese, based on my impressions and on a link to a newspaper article talking about criminal activity by vietnamese citizens?

to conclude : i dont disagree with the fact of warning people for their safety, but it should be done in a proper way. i dont see any real fact or proof here, just assumptions, out-of-topic article, and TV purpose-made video...

king cero wrote:

Sadly it's the world we live in PROPAGANDA no one mentions middle aged white men travelling to asia looking for underaged sex only ethnics or "coloured" people get their reputations tarnished by the media.

Your quite correct it is propaganda that stirs up the melting pot. However it all depends where in the world you are reading the propaganda to determine what the focus is, currently here in HCMC we are seeing the battle against drug importers.
Elsewhere we do see the battle against sex tourists who are traveling to seek out under aged sex. Was it so long ago that a famous pop star was extradited from HCMC for those very crimes?

In the west both actions are highlighted in the media and both are condemned equally.

But none of this points at any colour or creed as both crimes are committed by all, it just depends on who the bad guys are at the time.

i agree with you to a certain extent, but when i read the news they like to highlight the culprits origin or race is that necessary?did they do that with a certain popstar? 

laidbackfreak wrote:
king cero wrote:

Your quite correct it is propaganda that stirs up the melting pot. However it all depends where in the world you are reading the propaganda to determine what the focus is, currently here in HCMC we are seeing the battle against drug importers.
Elsewhere we do see the battle against sex tourists who are traveling to seek out under aged sex. Was it so long ago that a famous pop star was extradited from HCMC for those very crimes?

In the west both actions are highlighted in the media and both are condemned equally.

But none of this points at any colour or creed as both crimes are committed by all, it just depends on who the bad guys are at the time.

king cero wrote:

i agree with you to a certain extent, but when i read the news they like to highlight the culprits origin or race is that necessary?did they do that with a certain popstar?

nope sadly they didn't, but its presumed (rightly or wrongly) if no colour is mentioned that the person is white. (Actually its more presumed same colour as the national colour)

I don't believe that stating a persons colour is always(if ever) necessary. I do think that a persons origins can be helpful to the naive though for self preservation.
But since when do the media care about that? its all about selling the story :-/
They make an issue of it and enforce the stereo-types, sadly this has detrimental effects on the innocent often more so, as well as the guilty.

Regardless or how we feel about it race discrimination is rife in the world including here. All we can do is try to educate those around us that people of different races are mostly honest and decent the same as your friends and family and those who are from where ever you originate from :-)

laidbackfreak wrote:

Regardless or how we feel about it race discrimination is rife in the world including here. All we can do is try to educate those around us that people of different races are mostly honest and decent the same as your friends and family and those who are from where ever you originate from :-)

Totally agree!

laidbackfreak come on!come on!come on come on!

laidbackfreak wrote:
king cero wrote:

nope sadly they didn't, but its presumed (rightly or wrongly) if no colour is mentioned that the person is white. (Actually its more presumed same colour as the national colour)

I don't believe that stating a persons colour is always(if ever) necessary. I do think that a persons origins can be helpful to the naive though for self preservation.
But since when do the media care about that? its all about selling the story :-/
They make an issue of it and enforce the stereo-types, sadly this has detrimental effects on the innocent often more so, as well as the guilty.

Nassim_from_Paris wrote:

“We're being treated savagely” says Aaron Ewedafe, a 24-year-old Nigerian footballer and native of the Nigerian capital Lagos, hanging out on the corner of Pham Ngu Lao. Aaron is here drinking with friends, enjoying an evening away from the brutality of a hard days training. “The locals look at us with disgust” he adds while swigging the remnants of his VND5,000 beer.

At first i was cynical and when i read the above and thought. "What football team is training here in Vietnam, where are his team mates drinking with him? Of course he is not going to admit he is a scammer to the reporter.

Then i read.

Nassim_from_Paris wrote:

But the reasons why Nigerians have relocated to a country that is so far removed, both culturally and geographically, to their West African home remains largely ominous. Lar tells me he wound up here by coincidence missing a flight to Malaysia, while another businessman, Somuadina Emmanuel, told me he was invited by a friend. To the Vietnamese such reasoning may also appear unconvincing and only fuel the level of antagonism..

mmm i guess they can't all be football players.

Nassim_from_Paris wrote:

to Aaron most of these men hanging around the backpacker area were once footballers tempted to Vietnam by managers in 2006/07 only to be dumped for Brazilian players and released from their contracts. “What these men do now I don't know” he says...

even Aaron doesn't know what his friend are doing.

Now i feel sorry for them... I was wrong... I agree with you Hassim... press say bad things about these innocent peoples all over Asia I check and found the following.  they do nothing wrong... they are victum. we are wrong to think West Africa people have no legitmate reason for being hear except to do crimanal business. All these newspaers are wrong.. Why Hassim do they target  West Africans all the time? I guess they are just racsist.

Look they all use the same fake story too about recruiting innocent girl. I think you uncovered a conspiracy The Ariticlae should read local woman trapping Innocent Nigerians into drug trafficing:-

Korean Woman: http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/asia/23 … hilippines

Chinese Woman: http://www.danwei.org/front_page_of_the … _sente.php

Thai Women http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/investi … to-trouble

Singapore Woman http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNew … 67033.html

i think the main point people should take from this entire discussion is, u should not generalize, and u should not judge people based on these generalizations. unfortunately, that wasnt the point of this thread; if written better, it wouldve been a helpful post, instead of coming across as stereotypical and even racist :)

i wont argue with u PTran, would be a waste of time...

i ve transmitted my message, u transmitted yours, that s over for me here...

what about fighting death penalty? probably more tricky than putting the blame on Nigerians...;)

Cheers...

I am glad we agree now Nassin.

I don't want to talk about the death penalty, already this topic is far from original point.  Maybe start another thread

And the main point of this thread Xpression, is that women should be very careful and aware of situations that could end them up being in very serious trouble.  and that these situations do happen quite regularly.

Other people try to make the thread about generalization and racist. Most sensible people can ignore this and understand the thread topic message.

Thank you again Hunters for sharing this important message and that might reach someone that needs to know this. i hope that i never hear about this thing happen to a Vietnamese woman (or any woman) again.

PTran wrote:

And the main point of this thread Xpression, is that women should be very careful and aware of situations that could end them up being in very serious trouble.  and that these situations do happen quite regularly.

Other people try to make the thread about generalization and racist. Most sensible people can ignore this and understand the thread topic message.

obviously that was the intended point of this thread. but to me, and clearly to others, it wasnt written in the best possible way, n hence it came across differently to many readers.. thats why this thread ended in a huge 'argument' :)

king cero wrote:

@annawang why did the generalisation for white people was the only positive one?i find that offensive.

Hi!

Please take a look at what I posted here. I said NOT ALL... I shared my opinion based from what i heard, experienced and observed all these years i travelled and live outside my
country.

I think, descrimination will never end in this world but we have a way to reduce it, that is for us to always have respect for another person's race, religion and belief.

annawang wrote:
king cero wrote:

Hi!

Please take a look at what I posted here. I said NOT ALL... I shared my opinion based from what i heard, experienced and observed all these years i travelled and live outside my
country.

I think, descrimination will never end in this world but we have a way to reduce it, that is for us to always have respect for another person's race, religion and belief.

Your post is one of the best in this thread, so don't pay any attention to him.

caucasion? i guess so,say what you want but you can never understand peace.

WideAwake wrote:
annawang wrote:
king cero wrote:

Hi!

country.

king cero wrote:

WideAwake wrote:
annawang wrote:

Hi!

country.

Yes I'm white.  I'm also in the minority in this country, so I have a better understanding of what that's like.  Additionally I'm an American.  I've heard A LOT of people bash my country here.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  I understand it's not quite the same as what Nigerians go through and I certainly don't condone racism.  All I have to say is give it time.  To quote an old adage:  "Rome wasn't built in a day."

That's my 2 cents.  Take it or leave it.

But have you been physically attacked here?very unlikely let me rephrase what i said you could never truely understand thats just my opinion.

WideAwake wrote:
king cero wrote:

WideAwake wrote:

Yes I'm white.  I'm also in the minority in this country, so I have a better understanding of what that's like.  Additionally I'm an American.  I've heard A LOT of people bash my country here.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  I understand it's not quite the same as what Nigerians go through and I certainly don't condone racism.  All I have to say is give it time.  To quote an old adage:  "Rome wasn't built in a day."

That's my 2 cents.  Take it or leave it.

@ Wideawake  Don't take the bait.  People with attitudes like King Cero and Hassim  (they are same person someone might think??) like to twist things into something that is not. in this thread trying to make it about rascist, which it is not, and try to get people fighting and arguing.

I have heard of a Korean man being physically attacked here by a prostitute pimp, but what relevance has that got to the discussion....none!

@ King Creo.. Tell us about the situation in Japan. I am interested in learning about the comparison.

@PKran : as i told u, i dont talk to u anymore, i ve transmitted my message, balanced people will understand it...:)
but please, when u talk crap about me, try at least to respect my name...Nassim...not Hassim nor Nassin...cheers!

Sorry about your name Nassim. Not intended.:)

because he was korean? i dont think so. If you interact with prostitution ofcourse their will consequences.If you are going to post please have some relevance,i read your posts its not constructive at all.I'm not looking to argue but im just a realist.

PTran wrote:

@ Wideawake  Don't take the bait.  People with attitudes like King Cero and Hassim  (they are same person someone might think??) like to twist things into something that is not. in this thread trying to make it about rascist, which it is not, and try to get people fighting and arguing.

I have heard of a Korean man being physically attacked here by a prostitute pimp, but what relevance has that got to the discussion....none!

@ King Creo.. Tell us about the situation in Japan. I am interested in learning about the comparison.

I think everything has been said here

-discussion closed-

Closed