Best and Cheap place to live in kuwait for Indian

I am going to move kuwait after 2-3 month. My office will be in safat.
I need cheaper rental flat preferable 1BHK with rent maximum 200KD / month.
I am indian. Can you tell me which place will be best suitable for me?

Regards

1) where exactly is safat? i read it all the time on snail-mail, but i dont know the area :S (does company website have a map?)

2) is your company providing you with transport, or is it up to u?

Hii,

1) Safat is known as kuwait city also.

2) Yes company is providing transportation.

please suggest good and cheaper place.

Have you seen post office in Kuwait City Legacy? thats Safat.

Amumotka transportation will be a big problem for you as getting driving license is really hard here in Kuwait.

if you will be in kuwait city, then any of the locations such as jabriya, salmiya, dasman etc are prime spots to choose, since transport from those areas to kuwait city is relatively quick.

even the sha'ab area is good.

your amount of 200KD per month is reasonable and u would have no problem finding accomodation in that range for a single bedroom.

i think by company provides transport that she would be getting either a driver or a shuttle service that picks up and drops off employees adnan :)

hii adnankiani

transportation means some shared transporattaion by company bus or car.  I need not to drive.

Transportation is provided by very few companies @ Legacy :)
by hotels, shopping markets or big service provider companies.

Farwaniya Area - Hawali - Jleeb Shwuikh - and maybe down at Mahboula have very low apartments.

however, you will not be able to get the cheap classified through the net. come to kuwait, stay in a hotel or company accommodation, and drive around these areas to get apt, and then bargain.

Is it easily possible in samliya to get 1BHK? or 2BHK is generally more available.

@TallQ8i u can bargain for rent? any tips on how-to? that would be awesome!

like TallQ8i said amumotka, all u do is drive around the place and u will find all the 1BHK, 2BHK etc. or, pick up a free copy of the waseet or similar publications (hopefully u can read arabic) and sift thru the ads of apartments for rent, u will find them in all shapes and sizes, in every nook and cranny of kuwait.

Farwaniyah and Abbasiya(Jaleeb)are mostly occupied by expats and rents are reasonable.also u can look for Riggai,if you get transportation.Salmiya is bit costly than these 3 places.

abbasiya.i dont like that place.i get very irritated when i went there.

Then,Farwaniyah will be good option.I stay there.