Kids visa

Hi I renew my visa February 2018 but my son visa expire on March so I apply for that but gosi said bring salary online transaction (I was getting my salary some time cash or some time by cheque ) I my company is not using online salary transaction but now they open online salary transaction facility in their company account and transfer my April salary on 20 May I my account which is in different bank . But gosi said they need three month transaction (1-and in your account they show salary transaction in your account statement ) 2 - my son is not going school he is already two month late if I will more three month then school will not take admission . My wife and I have valid visa but my son had no visa due new rule for salary online transaction . Pls tell what should I do any one experience same situation

Please type clearly with spaces and punctuation - it is very difficult to understand what you are saying.

Secondly, you haven't given any details of what type of visa, do you have your own company etc.  And all of your details are conflicting with each other e.g: your son visa CANNOT have a different expiry to yours if he is added as your dependent.  It will be same expiry as your visa.  Also how did you renew your wife visa as she is also a dependent and subject to salary requirements?

From what I can understand, all GOSI dealings in terms of salary should be done by your employer.  It is relatively a simple matter for your employer to certify your salary with GOSI.

If you want someone to help, you need to be very clear with what the issue is and all the background details.  We can't guess at the problem.

Sorry for typo mistake. I am  employee  of one company , on salary 250/- Bd . My son is completing 6 yrs in February so his passport renew in March .my visa renew in feb on salary Bd 250/-.  After February my salary is now 500/- Bd
So I apply for my son ‘s visa but gosi said bring your 400/- Bd salary three months online transaction ,which is not possible because now my salary  increase three months will complete in June
My son admission is pending due to no valid visa . If I will wait for three month then school is going to close in June
Can you tell me why gosi wants three month salary online transaction unless they can see my salary increment in one month transaction
Pls suggest me what should I do I have no time for my son admission .thanks for your reply

That must be a GOSI rule.  As I said, your employer needs to go to GOSI and certify your new salary to them.  I am surprised that you are following up with GOSI yourself.  I know of people in my previous organization in similar situations and our HR used to handle it - easily.