Successes in your career in Costa Rica

Hello,

Becoming an expat means starting over in a new country, and a lot of times that also means starting over in your career as well.

How have your skills and experiences evolved since moving to Costa Rica?

What does being successful in your career mean to you?

Can you share some tips about what to do and what to avoid in order to advance in your professional career in Costa Rica?

Can you share an inspirational career story with us?

Did you have to change careers or adapt your career to fit the job demands in Costa Rica?

How do you balance a successful career with your personal and social life?

What are the benefits of having work experience in different countries?

Thank you for sharing your experience,

Priscilla

your fresh start

well luckily you already have  some skills right
some of the least important ones might come in use
like. cleaning toilets , and making hotel beds.

you start at the rats feet and work your way up to the ear fluff , thats my joke for measuring  your level of humble activities ,that benefit the whole of humanity .

your network will have to grow slowly , don't let simple jobs ruin your invincible talent

im a equestrian  bronze smith , but here I have been learning pottery
working with the amazing Nicaragua clay, and  the clay from  the abandoned ant nests

as well as expanding my knowledge on organic  fair-trade chocolate and vanilla farming  with. the BRI BRI  tribe, who have accepted me because I make. cool jaguars, and perhaps I'm a nice person , I have planted baby chocolate trees , did you know there is a rare white chocolate bean tree .

the organic jungle chocolate does taste better , impressively delicious
find what you love ,  this place is easy to love . I swim in the ocean each today to remind myself of how. gorgeous nature and reality really are.

I  am enjoying the post apocalyptic  party town of Puerto Viejo , on the Caribbean side
as I'm still paranoid about radiation wash off from Fukushima on the west side .

MR Trump. recently switched America to thorium. and not just leaving  50 out dated raging leaky  nuclear power stations all over America
so thats good,  I expect Japan to follow suit  and clean up  this god damn international mess.

be ready for upgrades
dream makers
have a lovely day

glad you are. here

jjs