British Weather

Hi, I;m new to this, moving to Mauritius soon i hope to work.  But wanted to let everyone know the British weather is fantastic right now.  The hottest April on record for 100 years.

Can anyone direct me to a good site for long term accommodation rental in Ebene or nearby?

Hi and welcome on the forum Angela1958 :)

I moved your message to the Mauritius forum for better visibility ;)
So when are you moving to Mauritius?
Meanwhile you can browse the Accommodation in Mauritius section of Mauritius classifieds and eventually post an advert there ;) Hope it will help!

Regards
Armand

Hi Angela,

Looks like Armand has it covered as always :)

Have you been to Mauritius? I'm moving to Mauritius soon too.

Ref the weather, it's been mad here hasn't it?! But having been out recently I can say that even the weather we're having now doesn't compare. It's much more humid in Mauritius and also at night it's MUCH warmer.

I can add that even if summer is coming to an end here, it's still really hot :cool:

Armand

It's rare to hear people comment on the British weather in a positive way. I hear that its so hot in London people are actually sweating!!(that needs to be checked out).

I second Armand; the weather is so hot here, you don't need a BBQ; you become the chicken on the grill!!

alisa_ram wrote:

I second Armand; the weather is so hot here, you don't need a BBQ; you become the chicken on the grill!!

:lol: True!