Gift for meeting Vietnamese girlfriend's mother for the first time

I am going to be meeting my girlfriends' parents for the first time when I visit Vietnam again next week.  I would like to bring a gift for her mother from the USA.  For her father she was able to make a good suggestion for me for a good quality pair of sunglasses for riding motorbike as the quality she can buy for him in Vietnam is not as good.  For her mother she has not been able to make a suggestion for a gift.  Her father is 72 and her mother is 66 so I would like any ideas of possible gifts for her mother that maybe is something that is only available in the US or is not easily available in Vietnam.  Also suggestions that would be age appropriate and also appropriate for meeting for the first time.  Gift in the $80-$100 USD range. Any ideas would be most welcome.

How about a Nebraska cowboy hat.    ;)   Just kidding.

I think there was a thread about this topic last year.  I know the search function on this site is a little cumbersome but you might want to give it a try.

Tea...the one from Starbucks. Or a couple of multivitamin bottles from Costco should do it. People love stuff like that from America. You can tell the mother that the vitamins will prolong her youth and enhance her sex appeal. Maybe not the last part.