Interested in meeting U.S. and other English speaking expats in Rennes

My husband John and I retired to France in 2015, spent 2+ years in Nice and then moved to Rennes last November.  We intend to stay here.

John and I are active with U.S. progressive political and social issues and we also follow, to some extent, French and EU social and political issues.  If you have similar interests we would love to meet you.  Message me and I'll send you my personal email address.

Also, on May 31 we are hosting an afternoon wine and cheese to discuss the U.S. elections and social and political issues for Democrats Abroad France (Brittany - Rennes).  There's one in Nantes too which started recently (John and I rode the giant mechanical animals on the Isle of Machines in Nantes when we visited there - it's very cool!) and other places around France.  John and I first learned of the group when we lived in Nice. We made good friends through DAF Nice and a few will be visiting us this summer.

If we seem to be the kind of folk you'd like to meet/hang with just let me know.  We'd like to make friends who are similarly minded too.

TIME CHANGE!

The time and date has been changed to June 2 at 4:00 PM - 5/30 PM.  You can see more info on this Facebook book.

https://www.facebook.com/events/235184233919135/

Or send me a message with a request for details.

THANK YOU.  John and I look forward to meeting you next week!

Ruth