Expat looking for a job

Hello good people. My name Zandile from South Africa. I came to Seoul a week back. I'm looking for a job any kind of a job around  here. I have a national diploma in marketing. It is my first time coming to Korea and I have no clue where to start looking for a job. I can even do a hard general job as long it is not a voluntary job. Thanks in advance.

You better post this on the Korea forum to get relevant replies.
In most places, knowing the language is key to finding a job. What is your level of Korean?

Hi Zandile87,

Your topic is now on the Seoul forum for more visibility and interaction with the members.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Thanks a lot for replying that means a lot. I really need a job

Thanks for a reply I only came few weeks back I don't know Korean language.

Lack of language skills will be a negative for you especially as you are in marketing.

Even if it's not a marketing job I don't mind, as long as it's a job. I can even work in a factory where they are making bags for example.

As a south african you can easily land an english teaching job as you are considered a native speaker of English. You don't even have to have an experience in teaching . Having a BA degree in any discipline is all you need. Oh..and a clean criminal record.