Rental flats in Santa Marta

Hoping to browse options for rentals in the Santa Marta area.  I didn't see any listed in the area.  Does anyone know of  realtor websites?  We are looking for long term rentals (1 year)  Thank you!

Hi and welcome to the forum. :)

Whilst waiting for replies perhaps a Google search will help. I found places online by typing 'rental properties santa marta colombia' into my search engine.

tkdkris2020 wrote:

Hoping to browse options for rentals in the Santa Marta area.  I didn't see any listed in the area.  Does anyone know of  realtor websites?  We are looking for long term rentals (1 year)  Thank you!

Hi there

Ck your private Message

Most Colombian property rentals are done by house-to-house searching and talking to the locals.  Choose the area that you like then ask the doorkeepers what they know on offer.

You will likely be asked for a guarantee person but may be able to convince the renters by putting up a cash advance.

There is generalization which can sometimes be a useful tool.  There is over-generalization which can sometimes reduce the issue to a vague and completely unintelligible mess.

The author of the original post has asked for realtor websites with rental properties listed.

So instead of walking house to house looking for a door master, the author should probably just go here :

https://www.fincaraiz.com.co/apartament … nta-marta/

Woohoo